Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Coders Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for experienced coders (HIGH PAY)

Discussion on Looking for experienced coders (HIGH PAY) within the Coders Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow not found

not found

Similar Threads Similar Threads
~[EXPERIENCED] [Dedicated] High Elo Booster Looking to Boosting Companies~!!!
07/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
I am currently looking to join a few boosting companies as I am a very experienced booster, I run my own boosted thread as well but its too new to get many customers. The time I have to invest into this job is endless, I currently don't have classes at all for the next 3 months , therefore I have literally 24/7 to boost. I have been boosting lately, atleast 2 divisions a day. I have done 5 divisions a day as well whenever games go smoothly. Can Boost Up to Challenger. Highest rank -...
Large Project based on Shaiya (2014-2015) Looking for Experienced Team. Good Pay Rate
06/17/2013 - Shaiya PServer Development - 14 Replies
Shaiya 2 Project This project is in the beginning of its theoretical construction, it may change completely and take longer to accomplish. I am looking for developers who are intregueed and want the opportunity to work with me to make this happen. THIS IS NOT The usual Shaiya Private Server. What I need BASIC TO EXTENSIVE PRIVATE SERVER EDITING: - Someone with the ability to easily edit the Shaiya Database, manipulate it to do what I want for the project, can become quite complex...
To all ZO Experts and Experienced Coders..
12/29/2012 - Zero - 70 Replies
hello people!!:) to those who can code for the game...i'd like to ask.. what is the coding language that is used to code?? is it? 1.C? 2.C++ 3.Java 4.C#