Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Coders Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Looking for a coder - Rocket League ball prediction hack

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1420
Looking for a coder - Rocket League ball prediction hack

I'm looking for a coder who can simply code a ball prediction hack for Rocket League.
I used Rektleague in the past but it got discontinued after some time.
The prediction hack should look like this:

Hit me up on PM or in this thread and we'll talk about any further stuff.

Best regards

« Looking For Help | Looking for a Coder for Rainbow Six Siege »

Similar Threads
[Selling] 8 Ball Pool Coins for Sale - Selling 8 Ball Pool Coins - 8 Ball Pool Coins Seller
11/06/2017 - Browsergames Trading - 2 Replies
Hello guys, I'm selling 8 Ball Pool Coins and accounts for cheap. Some of you may have bought from me before(Old Selling Thread) and I'm back to offer even better rates. Some buyer feedback from my old Facebook page that got taken down by...
rektLeague - Overlay Cheat for Rocket League 100% accurate prediction
01/05/2017 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
Introducing rektLeague, a Overlay Cheat for the PC version of Rocket League. Are you looking for an edge? What if you could see where the ball was going? Now you can. With rektLeague, we take a minimalist approach to improving your game. So...
[Selling] rektLeague - Overlay Cheat for Rocket League (ball path, ball distance, crosshair)
01/04/2017 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
Introducing rektLeague, a Overlay Cheat for the PC version of Rocket League. Are you looking for an edge? What if you could see where the ball was going? Now you can. With rektLeague, we take a minimalist approach to improving your game. So...
[Selling] rektLeague - Overlay Cheat for Rocket League (ball path, ball distance, crosshair)
01/04/2017 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies