Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Coders Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

LOOKING for an experienced coder with IDA PRO/WIRESHARK

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation LOOKING for an experienced coder with IDA PRO/WIRESHARK

Hello there im looking for an experienced guy/girl..someone who want to help a comunity with an MMORPG game!

The mmorpg game its called ARCHLORD !

We have been worked on with actual released serverfiles episode 1 and 2 and we succeded to fix the original consoles,cleaning the unuseful files and reoptimizing them(we do not provide original source code only the compiled files).

What we did and we cant go more than we succed?
We have been succeded to break the barrier logging with a higher client in game(episode 3,has more content and can be easily added in the serverfiles to),we have been changed few packets in alefclient.exe and *dll(the changes are made in dll more than in alefclient.exe) and works fine to log,create,delete character,walcking,equip,unequip,and using skills with some exceptions like:
1.Monster spawns are different - doesnt shown in game
2.Pet/Mounts spawns are different - doesnt show in game
3.NPC doesnt shown in game
4.Recycle bin from inventory(deleting items) doesnt work at all

So the packets are different in client than the serverfiles,and we need soemone in our team to figure out and fix those,because we are limited in knowledge of ida pro /wireshark , etc.

So we need to have in the actual *exe and *dll from the client almost same packets from the episode 2 client or SERVERFILES packets to fix this bugs.

The source of serverfiles will be public and client to , we wanted to grow up the community of this game.If you like to help this community,dont hesitate to contact me!

With pleasure and nicely thanks , have a good day and holidays MATES!!!!

Tags
archlord, archlord community, coding, packets, serverfiles