Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Coders Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I am looking for a Programmer

Discussion on I am looking for a Programmer within the Coders Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I am looking for a Programmer

I am looking for a programmer who knows how to manage ollydbg, and also knows how to do encryption, payment for work SKYPE:
Old 11/01/2017, 17:45   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 666
Received Thanks: 2,417
Arrow C/C++ -> Coders Trading

#moved

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Looking for Serious programmer
10/14/2009 - Private Server - 0 Replies
OK i have developer, Host, i am looking now for A Professional with past experience Programmer who can build really good antyhack for some mmorpg. so we both can benefit from it, Contact me serious programmer [email protected]
Looking for PHP and HTMl programmer
09/19/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
hey guys this is my 3th thread looking for any Solutions for this problem i get a source for client 5095 from China Website i set it up easy but when i wanna make registration page connect with my server database it didn't connect :( i changed every thing in c:\wamp\www like server Ip and server name but it didn't connect too ... am amazed that when i made Private server on client 5065 i made register page it work well but when i made The same steps in this source it didn't work(i...
Looking for HTML programmer
03/15/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 8 Replies
Hey! My dad needs a website for his company, and Grant started this project. He made around 90-95% of the site, all is left is to add text and images to each page ( I have text + pics ready ). Whoever that can do this nicely will receive $40-50 and $60 goes to my main man Grant. Thanks in advice. Your Emme
Looking for a programmer to help with project..
04/26/2007 - General Coding - 3 Replies
For a private project, will pay $$ via paypal for services. email me @ [email protected] if you are interested. You must be able to code text msgs in game...