Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Coders Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for a coder for my project

Discussion on Looking for a coder for my project within the Coders Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 2
Looking for a coder for my project

I'm looking for a coder for my operation, where we deliver game cheats to Asian users.

Please feel free to drop me a line on pm, or discord if you are interested.

Discord RuRu#2302
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Looking for a coder (Java/Javascript) for a great project,good payment
11/01/2014 - Coders Trading - 0 Replies
Hello. I'll just make it short: I am looking for a coder who knows his way around Java/Javascript completely. The payment will be discussed in private,I will make sure it's good enough. I don't want to give any information about the project here since it's sort of private,but essentially you're gonna have to code a bot for me. My skype is in my profile,just add me or send me a pm here :p
HellBot (VB project) (Looking for partner coder !)
06/21/2011 - DarkOrbit - 14 Replies
Hello all i will be making a bot. I have been using Visual Basic for 2 years now and i can code really good but i got a problem where to start coding for the bot , it will be free , GG will be payed a little fee like 2 dollars or so ;) . Im looking for a partner to help me write the code he will be credited as the owner of the bot too , the money from Bot + GG Will be shared. Anyways i have been using some C++ 2010 but im not used to it. We can take some code of the examples like...
New LOTF server and could use a real coder to give a noob coder a hand :)
08/20/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies
hi guys, I'm sort of spreading a new server around and i happened to remember my user and pw for this site :) well i cant post a thread so go to the site and download for yourself :D http://5.228.25.31 (LOTF server using hamachi) and the hamachi on the site is wrong x.x its CorruptedCO pw 123, My name is Chris and you can PM me on hamachi if you have any questions or IM me on msn at [email protected] -******EXTRACT TO DESKTOP FIRST****** Ok guys, i got the files to upload :D so...