Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Coders Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[NETWORK] Looking Programmers

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[NETWORK] Looking Programmers

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for Programmers who want to work in my company.

If you want to join us you must have the following skills:
C# Programmer
C++ Programmer
Java Programmer
Designer;
We’re hiring for multiple levels, from associate to lead, so don't get hung up on the title; we’re all about the team.

You Are:
►Productive and motivated: you’re motivated to dev at all time; you make creative decisions and drive projects forward and on time without ever sacrificing quality.
►A Gamer:as an experienced player yourself, gaming is as much a part of your tools you use; though your dev awesomeness commands attention, but you'd never let it upstage the holistic player experience.
►Feedback-friendly: you have experience directing and giving feedback to other people; your positive, team-oriented attitude helps you dole out constructive criticism in a way that's easy to receive.
►A Leader: when you speak, you speak persuasively, and people want to listen; you frequently help co-workers focus on the right things, mentor others in development, and push harder in order to avoid mistakes and find opportunities.

You Will:
►Work collaboratively with your team, providing and receiving extensive feedback, as well as working with dev's in other disciplines to create cohesive and awesome works.
►Recognize areas of opportunity and help other devs level up to our company standards.
►Improve the function of the team you are on either through individual achievement or through leadership; ideally you improve the organization too.

If you interested and want to join us PM me then I'll add you to my skype.

Regards,
Taylor Lanza -CEO NyxForge

this is a paid service.

Old   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1237
The Black Market: 112/0/0
Okay so, in short;

1. When you want to recruit people for a "serious" business, and I assume you do as you just called yourself a CEO, at least proofread the mistakes in grammar once before posting..

2. You haven't mentioned any of your previous accomplishments, any previous portfolio or project information. No one will take a job from someone with nothing, especially when you don't pay them before the job is done.

Thanks
3 Users
Old   #3

Who said i dont pay before anything?
Old   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kluug View Post
I'm looking for Programmers who want to work in my company.
You wrote a lot about what you're looking for.. but the real question is: What can you offer? Like:
What is the point of your company?
What do you do?
Is this meant to be a full time job or something a student can do in his freetime?

You'd need to give some more information about yourself, your company and especially your plans and goals in order to make this interesting for any dev.

Old   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by type. View Post
You wrote a lot about what you're looking for.. but the real question is: What can you offer? Like:
What is the point of your company?
What do you do?
Is this meant to be a full time job or something a student can do in his freetime?

You'd need to give some more information about yourself, your company and especially your plans and goals in order to make this interesting for any dev.
We offer everything to work,specially paid programs,datacenters and host's.
Our company will produce private servers and our own games,our goal is to make someone happy while playing on our servers.
Currently im the CEO,and leader in FPS department.
When you apply ,you can choose fulltime or a part-time job.
Our payments are in € or $,wich can be paid by paypal or bank transfer.