Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Coders Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Searching App Development Team !

Discussion on Searching App Development Team ! within the Coders Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Searching App Development Team !

Hello Guys !

My Name is Marc and im a profesional Graphic Designer from Germany.

I have gotten some revolutionating ideas about problem solving apps.

For more details about that add me in skype: sherkzyoutube

Everyone who could be usefull for the production and publishing of the application can add me and show me their skills !

I am also interested in joining an app development team in exchange to percentages of app earning or payment.

I am very serious about this and i would like to get a functionating Team of Profesionals who are going to create a good working application which is going to earn constantly money.

( My App idea would be a free app with advertising earnings )

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Suche Moderatoren/Team für App Blog [App Laboratory]
03/22/2014 - Smartphones - 7 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/ltGwh.png Hallo, ich wollte schon des längeren einen Blog starten. Habe mich nun auch etwas informiert was man alles beachten sollte um "Erfolg" zu haben. Allerdings möchte ich nicht alleine starten und suche deshalb ein Team das mit mir zusammen, was hoffentlich großes und Erfolgreiches auf die Beine stellt. Nun, um was für einen Blog handelt es sich? Ein Blog rund um Apps. Reviews, Tests etc., sowie verschiedene Artikel Reihen über Sicherheitstipps ,...
[Request/Development] New LOTF Team | Fun Team
09/29/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 14 Replies
hey im making a new team on lotf coding i added, gem effects, cool effects, full super effects, wedding, exppot, jail system, full lottory, coding on broadcast (you can better look at my signature for more information) my email is [email protected] if you want to join or help when we coded a new thing on the source the old source will be released as soon is possible team: ~Nameless~, Keving, jake63 Forum: http://hero-project.ath.cx/