Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Coders Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Search web developper for website

Discussion on Search web developper for website within the Coders Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Search web developper for website

Hello I am looking for a website with an item shop with several categories so be able to add categories if necessary, one of which would put 10 item randomly, be able to recharge the account in currency via starpass and paypal, a system of voting, With the rankings players, voter, guild, a system of shop to buy items to players with currency item shop. I can put up to 200euro in a site.
Old 06/28/2017, 22:10   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 52
The Black Market: 120/0/0
bump that offer up to 1000€ and you might get someone interested
Old 07/03/2017, 21:48   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Add me on Skype: maurice.earthqaqe
Old 07/05/2017, 11:39   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 180/0/1
Add me on Skype but 200 won't be enough for that project. So hit me up if u can push the budget a little bit. Everyone willing to do it for 200 will deliver a ******, not secured website.
Old 07/05/2017, 23:44   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecks de View Post
Add me on Skype but 200 won't be enough for that project. So hit me up if u can push the budget a little bit. Everyone willing to do it for 200 will deliver a ******, not secured website.
This
Old 07/06/2017, 03:51   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 25
The Black Market: 170/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,298
Contact me