Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Coders Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Looking for bot & hack developers

Old   #1

elite*gold: 456
Looking for bot & hack developers (C#)

Hey there!

Why ePvP?
I've started back in these days here at ePvP and I'm aware that here are still some talented young guys. It's a German board and many talented coders I've met in the game hacking scene were from Germany too. Hence I will give this board a shot.

About us
We are two developers, both based in Germany. We met in one of the below mentioned projects and we previously worked in teams up to 10 (hired) programmers. We developed a couple bots & hacks for different games with different techniques (image recognition, reverse engineering, http packetbots) but we always faced the same challenges in order to monetize these bots. In future we want to focus on these "challenges" and we want to offer our solutions to other bot & hack developers.

What we are offering
- Obfuscator with private virtualizing and obfuscation plugins
- CI System with Webhooks and discord or telegram integration
- Unlimited private git based hosting for your repositories
- Own software which allows multilanguage support for your project without any code changes
- Own translation management system which allows anyone of your community to add new or improve existing translations (up/downvote system)
- Public representation (we officially represent the platform and bot)
- Website including SEO (we are running a website which has a decent SEO trust, is highly SEO optimized and therefore unbeatable for high rankings on new projects)
- Forums to support customers and encourage your community participating at your project
- Payment gateways (we take care of payment gateways and it's integration for fully automatic licensing)
- DDoS protected serverinfrastructure (when it comes to highly profitable projects in a digital "grey" niche it's just a matter of time until it comes to heavy DDoS attacks. We faced large scaled Layer4 and even Layer7 attacks. Even custom written Layer7 attacks against our Authentication servers with more than 5000 bots have been mitigated successfully)
- Replicating databases and automatic backups (sometimes all efforts don't help to prevent an outage. For such situations we use two failover servers so that we actually never have downtimes for our most important services like authentication)
- Authentication system with persistent connections (persistent connections allow stuff like silent updates, push notifications, remote control from web or anything else in real time)
- Contact to resellers in asian markets
- We are a few developers with a lot experience and you may improve your coding skills when working together with us (we regularly discuss code design, best practices, new C# features and stuff like that).

What we want to get in return
What we are looking for are partnerships which end up in a win/win situation. Due to our experience in this industry we can help you with various different things. Therefore we want to share the profits on the project (this ensures that everyone involved keeps being interessted to develop the project further and hereby increase the sales). The exact share can be discussed privately and varies from project to project