Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Coders Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Teaching HTML/CSS/PHP/SQL/JS/C#/C++

Discussion on Teaching HTML/CSS/PHP/SQL/JS/C#/C++ within the Coders Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 52
The Black Market: 120/0/0
Lightbulb Teaching HTML/CSS/PHP/SQL/JS/C#/C++

Hey! A lot of people here are requesting extremely simple tasks, like plain html/CSS websites. I am therefore offering mentoring in learning the language of your choice (From the list below). I will gladly teach the pure basics, or answer some questions, for free, but for further teaching I will require a payment, #TimeIsMoney

Languages
HTML
CSS
PHP
SQL
JS
C#
C++
JAVA

For more information, contact me on Skype (k.borysewicz1) or by pm

- Omni out

Similar Threads Similar Threads
vSRO Videos All About Teaching Add, Edit, Delete, Sql, Pk2, Php, DDoS, Exploits.
10/21/2016 - SRO Guides & Templates - 18 Replies
Good administrators and user. I'm here to pass knowledge, and also to receive knowledge. I'm a programmer of silkroad ten 2010 files, I know all about SQL and decided to create videos in my day. teaching all about, add, edit, delete, sql, pk2, php, DDoS, Exploits. fully explanatory video in Portuguese, explaining everything. every 2 to 3 days. I will be adding new videos on this topic. Thanks to the player and administrators 01 vSRO V188 Setting up and starting Files . 02 vSRO Add Npc...
[php][sql] php-sql query fetch JID as '0'
04/02/2016 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
fghfhgfhgfhgfh