Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Coders Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Web Development - Made easy!

Discussion on Web Development - Made easy! within the Coders Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Web Development - Made easy!

Web Development Services starting at 10$

Hello,

I'm Borian, an 18 year old freelance full-stack web developer. I have worked in the past 3 years on developing different types of websites. Welcome to my thread!

First off, let me introduce my skills. I can create any type of website for you. I'm on an intermediate level in:

- PHP
- MySQL
- jQuery
- JavaScript
- NodeJS
- HTML5 & CSS3

Maybe you've heard of different front-end frameworks, I have worked massively with Bootstrap and Materialize.

Now why should you give me a chance? Because I will listen to your ideas carefully, and make your business grow. In my 3 year experience, I have learned to listen to your questions, to your ideas. Get in touch with me, and ask me anything, it's free of charge.

What are you waiting for?

Send me a Private Message
Contact me on Skype: rekt.epvp
Send me an email:

Old 03/15/2017, 16:09   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 111/0/1
Need a Vote4Coins script for a Metin2 private server. pn me

Closed Thread

« Kontaktformular änderung PHP/CSS | WebCoding by ||NICKEMEDIA|| FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME »

Similar Threads
[TuT] Fly hack made easy (with SS)
10/01/2011 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 1 Replies
Hi guys! i wanted to contribute something to the hacking community, so i decided to make a tutorial for all of you who dont really know how to use CE. ***IMPORTANT*** use this hack with a good sense of judgment!! since players can still see you and you will probably get banned! 1. Open CE v6.0 . 2. Click the glowing PC icon. 3. Find RF.bin and open it. 4. put value "Text" and scan your ingame name (case sensitive). 5. find the address with the blinking red HEX codes (usually...
Who made CO PServer development as it is today?
08/11/2010 - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 40 Replies
This thread is in no way similar to my last one, which I want to apologize for. Anyhow, I was thinking, which people did great things for CO PServer development? And what exactly did they do? Name the person you admire for his participation, and why.
Linkbacks made easy!
02/16/2010 - General Art - 5 Replies
Well, I was looking at the forum and saw that people obviously dont know how to linkback. And well I thought to myself maybe someone should show them how to linkback. Though this might be the wrong place to post this (wasn't sure ?.?) here it is anyways. (This only covers a linkback that has an image) (Also, this is for HTML. I am not sure if it will work with PHP, or others.) With a default image (This image was not created by my nor in any way linked to me, it is ElitePvpers.): <a...