Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Coders Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

VB Client packer

Discussion on VB Client packer within the Coders Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
VB Client packer

Hey,

I looking for someone who can build a client packer. I have already a client unpacker and I need a packer which can pack the unpacked client. All packer work only with older clients and not with new.
I have a client unpacker for new clients and need a packer for new clients. I have the source of the unpacker, maybe its easier to make a paker of it.

Again: I want that the unpacker is a packer!
The source can be found ! Pls tell me the price! I tried it but it didn't worked so I ask here.
Old 08/16/2016, 19:24   #2

Bump! I need a raiderz client packer for latest client versions! On top you have the source of the UNPACKER
Old 08/18/2016, 07:59   #3

BUMP!
On the first post you can find the UNPACKER SOURCE CODE which unpack new Clients and you can find the SOURCE CODE from the unpacker and packer for old clients and I need a packer for NEW CLIENTS!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Suche Client Entpacker / Packer
01/05/2015 - Metin2 Trading - 0 Replies
wie oben schon gesagt Suche ich einen Packer / Entpacker verschlüsselt einmalig für meinen Server, wo ich bekomme. Sprich das ich jederzeit Änderungen machen kann.
Atimera client Packer/entpacker?....
06/19/2014 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Wie die überschrift schon sagt brauche ich einen Packer Für z.B Root.epk und eix... Funktionen die es geben soll (Packen / Entpacken) Wenn mir jemanden einen guten geben kann plz... :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused :
Client Packer
11/17/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 4 Replies
Hallo Leute Ich entpacke meinen client aber ich kann es nicht wieder packen wenn ich die xml datei auf exe ziehe kommt da für paar sekunden ein fenster und schließt sich sofort wieder?? Skype kazimduran1991
Client Packer & Entpacker
06/17/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Hey Leute da ich irgendwie zu dumm bin anscheinend die Sufu zu benutzen und nichts wirklich passendes finde mache ich hier nun den Thread auf. Ich suche einen Client Packer & Entpacker wo auch verschlüsselte Sachen wieder entpacken und packen kann. Wer sowas hat, und es mir geben könnte wäre ich sehr dankbar dafür.
Client.packer
05/16/2009 - Private Server - 9 Replies
Hey i would like to know how and what program you need to use, to pack a client data.pak