Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Coders Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need help setting up my live camera on host

Discussion on Need help setting up my live camera on host within the Coders Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 52
The Black Market: 120/0/0
Need help setting up my live camera on host

Paying 500 e*gold or a lol/runescape account
can also make you graphics
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
OFFTOPIC view live camera security
09/13/2012 - DarkOrbit - 8 Replies
deleted as darkside requested
[Help] Problems setting up server on dedicated host
02/23/2012 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
My customcertificationserver.bat loads up. Then I try to start the globalmanager.exe and it pops up for 1 second then closes really fast. http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h267/t_mann05/g lobal.jpg What could be the cause? My server.cfg is all set to my global IP. My srGlobalService.ini, srNodeType.ini, srShard.ini all are using the correct DSN, SQL Server and wip. Is portforwarding the problem? I just sent an email to my server provider and told them to forward ports like this: 21...
setting a RB camera
09/18/2010 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
hello im trying to log some cameras for raids, using a macro that pm me when raid is on. i have the camera logged with l2net, so i dont have to set a clicker and keep that client on top. I did it like this: Bot options>combat: On <always> >= 60% shortcut 11 - 1 delay 5000ms mp>100. On shortcut 11 page 1 i have the macro. I turned botting on, but is seems that it aint working. Any ideas why? lf some answers or other ways to set a minimized camera client that pms me when the raid is on. ...
Correct setting for live debug
11/06/2009 - Cabal Online - 3 Replies
Anyone can give some tips on how to live debug on cabal using ollydbg?? I was able to live debug before but i got lost which settings i've tick that made this live debug impossible..
Correct setting for live debug
10/30/2009 - Cabal Private Server - 0 Replies
sorry wrong post..kindly delete this