Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Coders Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Requesting help from a gamemaker, programmer

Discussion on Requesting help from a gamemaker, programmer within the Coders Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Requesting help from a gamemaker, programmer

Hello fellow epvpers,
I am doing a Jump 'n' Run for my school project. Now that im not a programming ***, The only languages I understand are ahk and a little html / javascript. I really need some help from someone, who is good with this. Im not really looking to pay since its only a school project but I would give you 10€ for it. Im not looking for a guy who codes me a whole game (except you do it for 10€), I just want someone could edit some open source simple jump and run and like replace the character with something made of me or something.

So here is what I want in that Game:
-2D
-Infinite Mode and Level Mode
-Custom character(s) of me
-No weapons or special (except double jump but necessary)
-Custom music

I would be very thankfull if someone could help me out.

Regards,
Marko
Old 01/20/2016, 17:09   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 309
The Black Market: 119/0/0
That's a wage like 0,10€ per hour lol
Old 01/20/2016, 17:17   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRj™ View Post
That's a wage like 0,10€ per hour lol
as I said, its just a school project and you can simply edit some open source game, not looking for someone who will write the whole code
Old 02/08/2016, 21:17   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

10€ are way to low, to hire someone. Even making a custom char of you, takes some hours.
Old 02/22/2016, 15:47   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by dαniel View Post
10€ are way to low, to hire someone. Even making a custom char of you, takes some hours.
what price should I then? Do you know someone who would do it.

Tags
game, jump and run, request