Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Coders Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

SOme jackpots scripts! (cheap beocuse of need to pay for host)

Discussion on SOme jackpots scripts! (cheap beocuse of need to pay for host) within the Coders Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 3
SOme jackpots scripts! (cheap beocuse of need to pay for host)

hello i have some csgojackpot scripts for sale.
1.Script based on csgojackpot.com (bot c#)
Screenshot by Lightshot I help you with run it more info pw

2OLD csgo evo.com script with a lot of fixes!
3.script from csgocyrex.com(node.js)
3that one script with a lot of fixes and roulette!! so dont said me that script is allready for 30 euro in another post.. there is roulette and alot of fiex.Screenshot by Lightshot
4.Mongo.db script(csgofast.com)(node.js) bot work really good didnt notice problem with accept/send offers also one problem is with a lot of cases but its also posible to fix it easy
5. some other scripts(Node.js) but also i dont recommend there are a lot of bugs..I fixed alot but there is also a lot of bugs left!
contact with me for more info

i`m sure we will done the transaction succesfully so dont shy to write to me if you have any question or you dont trust me or whatever

all prices are really cheap contact with me to get more info the badest will start from over 5 euro ^^

Tags
c#, csgo, csgojackpot, csgojackpot c#, csgojackpot cheap scipt

« [B] 334 e*Gold [S] Hilfe bei Installation von Gambling Seite | [S] HTML/CSS [B] 260 elite*gold »

Similar Threads
[Selling] cs go jackpots scripts cheap(need to paid for hosting)
11/23/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 1 Replies
hello i have for sale some scripts jackptos rly cheap psc/paypal/skins(skins more becoues need to sell it then) Reason whyi sell it cheap?zap-hosting use a little issue payment scamm so i need to paid them for that all... csgoevo script with raffle! csgocyrex.com script! -csgo evo script wtih fixes without raffle -http://csbiceps.com/ i have this script too but i dont recommend that last is the scrypt with bots writed in c# Screenshot by Lightshot i help you with install it :)
TSHosting - very cheap host for your voice!
11/14/2015 - Web Host / Server Trading - 4 Replies
http://cdn.aaronj21.ga/tsFreeLogo650.png Hi all! I'm here to present you my TeamSpeak 3 hosting! Details: Double location: Europe / USA Instantly activated
[Selling] some jackpots scripts!
10/25/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
hello i have some csgojackpot scripts for sale. 1.Script based on csgojackpot.com (bot c#) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6RJAGtsJ2k (There are not all pictures becouse on this time was didnt updated data base) 2.script from csgocyrex.com(node.js) 3that one script with a lot of fixes and roulette!! :) so dont said me that script is allready for 30 euro in another post.. there is roulette and alot of fiex.Screenshot by Lightshot 4.Mongo.db script(csgofast.com)(node.js) bot work really...
CHEAP Host + Server !!
05/19/2013 - Minecraft Trading - 0 Replies
We are selling our website and server, because we have no time. We are selling townycraft.nl with unlimited data, forum (XenForo inc.) Server Hosting with 12 RAM and unlimited server space 24/7 online properties computer: -16 RAM -Intel Core i7 CPU 930 @2.800 GHz -Nvidia GTX 660 TI 2 GB -2 TeraBytes -Windows8
[RSRO] Can Someone Help me Beocuse Silk
01/30/2011 - SRO Foreign - Discussions / Questions - 3 Replies
Hey i Bought Silk about Moneybookers and trancatkion Suecefull ;) But i dotn got silk Last time it was the same but later i become emauil and get my silk Now i wait to long :/ please help me someone mayby someone who can read russian I am russian but i read very slow and cna follow many sentence becouse i live in Germany now about 12 Year s ;) Thank u too all