Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Coders Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Hiring professional developer

Discussion on Hiring professional developer within the Coders Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hiring professional developer

Good evening,

I've started a new project that is requiring C++ developers and help.
I am willing to pay for help, you can post here or message me and let me know these specifications.

C++ developer needed preferably with good experience and able to work with any code, pay sale is flexible.

I need these ASAP, looking for SERIOUS developers.

(website in progress but here's what is done so far: Corum Vanadium )
The members use facebook group as our forums I don't know if a link to that is allowed.

the project I'm working on is a old MMORPG that was shut down around March 2010.
and I just recently obtained the source code. but needs a lot of C++ work.
I hope this reaches out to one of you all and someone can easily program for some easy cash.
Thank you.

Old 11/05/2015, 23:36   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
all talk no action

elite*gold: 724
Received Thanks: 3,289
Arrow C/C++ -> Coders Trading

#moved…

« Bot programmieren | [Request] Rose Online Bot »

Similar Threads
Looking for a good developer (Hiring him or Co-Founder for a new server)
11/07/2013 - Cabal PServer - Discussions / Questions - 27 Replies
Hello, As the title say, I'm looking for a very good developer for Cabal Online. I'm thinking of making a new private server. Since I don't have any knowledges about programming/developing (or whatever), I'm here to find one which has (and has many) What I want from you? - Professionalism; - Able to code/implement new thins and stuff (I have an idea that it's not on any other pserver or official one; an idea which will have the biggest impact among this game). Meaning you will not...
[HIRING]CABAL GAME DEVELOPER
10/27/2013 - General Coding - 1 Replies
Recreation Gaming Network is looking for CABAL DEVELOPER. Recreation Gaming is running for almost 5months now we are looking for cabal developer Server Specs: Linux CentOS 2GB RAM 1GBPS Port Speed NY, Buffalo Location -Database hosting Windows 2GB RAM
[HIRING] Freelancer Metin2 Developer(s) Needed ASAP
06/11/2012 - Metin2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 6 Replies
Hi, We own a hosting company and selling virtual servers for Metin2 PVP server customers. We created a basic game file and added some features in last month. Currently we cant move furter due high volume orders and need a Metin2 Game Developer(s) asap. WHAT WE NEED... We need one or more creative Freelancer Metin2 Developer. We need new fully fixed and working features like , new maps , items , mobs ect. Suggestions are also welcome.
[HIRING] Dekaron Developer [APPLICATION]
08/17/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 0 Replies
We need experienced Dekaron Developer. We have a dekaron server and we need some major developer to help us make unique and different from the rest and help us fix some minor bugs when is needed. We have our dekaron server up for testing and we need some experienced developer to help us. Fill in this form Name: Age: Country: