Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Coders Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Price calculator custom coded

Discussion on Price calculator custom coded within the Coders Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 80
The Black Market: 117/1/1
Price calculator custom coded

This is my calculator for League of Legends, it's poorly written but the CSS is good.

I need a new calculator for Heroes Of The Storm which is very similar, you can use same CSS but new code.

Needs to have:

- I'm able to change prices when I want

- Checkbox that will increase prices by 10-20-30% depends on my wish for
NA/OCE servers (simple multiplier)

- Checkbox that will increase prices for 10-20-30% for DuoQueue (again
simple multiplier)

- Linked with the payment form that redirects to PayPal - I have that code and submit form on my site as you can see so you can use that too (Express checkout for digital goods! I don't have it now so you'll need to do that too)

- Able to add additional ranks/leagues manually when I want

- Rank icons

Please Skype me if you can do this job confidently: boostingfactory

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] ~ Boosting Price Calculator ~
06/27/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hope it's okay to post here. Looking to buy a boosting price calculator for a website. Need to be able to customize and change the pricing myself. If you can provide this, add on skype or send a PM. Skype: boost.pros
Elo Boost Price Calculator
04/30/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
For images or buy this script see the bottom of this post German / Deutsch Hey, ich habe vor einiger Zeit einen Elo Boost Preis Rechner geschrieben den ich nun hier verkaufen will. Er beinhaltet: - 1 JS Script File - 1 HTML & CSS File
[Buying] Eloboosting price calculator
01/30/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Elo boost price calculator?
12/24/2014 - League of Legends - 8 Replies
Hey there epvp, How are you guys? Good I hope! I was wondering if you guys can help me out, I need a website price calculator for ELO boost, much like the ones on: Professional LOL Elo Boost to Improve Your Rank in Shortest Tme Buy Cheap LOL Elo Boost,League of Legends Elo Boosting Service Online The "division boosting" calculator, where you select current division and you select desired division and it shows you the total cost.
Price Calculator for a Website
06/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, If you have a price calculator for a League website or you know how to develop one quickly, then add me on Skype - rebaned Thanks!