Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Coders Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for someone to make a hack for an old multiplayer game (paying ~50$)

Discussion on Looking for someone to make a hack for an old multiplayer game (paying ~50$) within the Coders Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for someone to make a hack for an old multiplayer game (paying ~50$)

The game itself is ~15 years old, it's a multiplayer game hosted on an online client (the game is p2p). If you modify values with cheat engine while in a multiplayer game with other players, the other players will automatically disconnect you from the game because they recieved wrong values from you. I did a fair amount of research and tried to do this on my own but it's very time consumming and most importantly I risk getting banned. The hack itself is fairly simple and shouldn't be too difficult to make (possibly 1-3 hours for someone who knows what they are doing), like I said it's a very old game...

The hack in question should allow me to attack faster by a small amount (maybe attacking 1-5% faster so it wouldn't really be noticable). Ofcourse it has to work online without getting automatically banned (unless I do something stupid and someone reports me due to my own mistakes), it has to remain private because it's a very small communoty. It's a game I used to play when I was still a kid, I want to be able to remain fairly competitive but I lack time to actually practice as much as others due to school, just looking for a minor advantage ^^

If someone is interested please let me know. I think the game is coded in python, and there have been working hacks in the past (~10 years ago) when the game was still popular for its time.
Old 04/07/2015, 14:13   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
Arrow General Gaming Discussion -> Coders Trading

#moved