Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Coders Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Decrypt bin file

Discussion on Decrypt bin file within the Coders Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Decrypt bin file

I have a *.bin file, i know its decrypted within dll files, wich can be deobfuscated for clean code.

I need some help to get its extracted, and tell me how i can do it in future myself.

All i can give is egold
Old 02/03/2015, 20:58   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 289
You mean it's encrypted otherwise it wouldn't make sense, obfuscating != encrypted, packed or something else in this direction.

To teach you how to unpack it would cost more than you offered.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Decrypt my .lua file
04/21/2014 - General Coding - 4 Replies
Hey i have not been on here in a while. Yet i turn to the elitepvpers comunity for help on decrypting a .Lua file. hopefully somebody will be able to help or guide me in the right direction to getting this done. thx a bunch i have uploaded a .zip with .lua file im trying to crack. feel free to private message me or email me or reply here.
Who can decrypt this File
01/08/2013 - Last Chaos - 2 Replies
Hello , Can someone decrypt this : http://s7.directupload.net/images/130107/t8z5iau8 .png Thank You 
Who can decrypt this file?
12/01/2012 - Last Chaos - 8 Replies
Hey everyone, i want to change this file but its encrypted ... can maybe anyone decrypt it that i can edit it with a HexEditor? Download If anyone can please write me a pm! Would be awesome! Thanks!
please decrypt this file
04/23/2010 - Archlord - 11 Replies
Hello, i downloaded Lineage 2 Gracia Epilogue from: Downloadable Client: Lineage II Chaotic Throne: Gracia Epilogue Live Client - Demo Movie Patch Download Section - GamersHell.com i try to edit l2.ini file and some of .dat files but i couldn't :( they are encryption.... anyone can help me please I put l2.txt in Attachment please rename it to l2.ini and try to decrypt it