Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Coders Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

LF LoL private Bot programmer

Old   #1

elite*gold: 456
LF LoL private Bot programmer

Hey,
first of all I know its not a small thing to code and I have absolutely no idea what I need to pay to a programmer, who can handle this. So I am really excited about ur offers.

I need a Level Bot for League of Legends (for example LvL 0-10 / 0-5 / 0-30). I think the main prob/feature is, that I want a bot which doesnt need to have the client opened. I mean every move/click in league is nothing else than a command and I know there are some private bots out there, which doesn't need the LoL client. Accounts should get pulled via a MySql database. More details shouldnt be that important for a circa offer.

Greets,

Push - über Kontaktdaten / Adressen von Internetseiten bzw. Portalen wo ich es besser versuchen sollte würde ich mich genauso freuen :-).