Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Coders Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

LF LoL private Bot programmer

Discussion on LF LoL private Bot programmer within the Coders Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 456
LF LoL private Bot programmer

Hey,
first of all I know its not a small thing to code and I have absolutely no idea what I need to pay to a programmer, who can handle this. So I am really excited about ur offers.

I need a Level Bot for League of Legends (for example LvL 0-10 / 0-5 / 0-30). I think the main prob/feature is, that I want a bot which doesnt need to have the client opened. I mean every move/click in league is nothing else than a command and I know there are some private bots out there, which doesn't need the LoL client. Accounts should get pulled via a MySql database. More details shouldnt be that important for a circa offer.

Greets,

Push - über Kontaktdaten / Adressen von Internetseiten bzw. Portalen wo ich es besser versuchen sollte würde ich mich genauso freuen :-).

« Program maker | Suche Web Coder für einfaches CMS / Suche Projekt »