Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Coders Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Searching Coder who is able to make a anti-cheat

Discussion on Searching Coder who is able to make a anti-cheat within the Coders Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Searching Coder who is able to make a anti-cheat

Hello,

Im searching who is able to make a anti-cheat which will be used in competive games. Its for the game crossfire.

The anti-cheat needs to detect the cheats, injectors.

- peace out

push

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WWW.MUONLINE.US Ex702 Experience: 150x Drop: 40% ANTI-DDOS / ANTI-CHEAT
04/11/2013 - Private Server - 0 Replies
MuOnline.us MU Online Ex702 Private Mu Online Game Server MuOnline.us MU Online Ex702 Private Mu Online Game Server MuOnline.us MU Online Ex702 Private Mu Online Game Server MuOnline.us MU Online Ex702 Private Mu Online Game Server Grand Opening 21th Apri GMT+2 20:00! After 2 months job with server configuration we can avouch that muonline.us is ready for re-opening. MU Online is back with new stable server, ddos-guard prottection and premium server files. Powered by IGC-Network latest...
[S]Anti Cheat Coder [B]bis zu 100€
10/22/2012 - Trading - 4 Replies
Hallo Coder, ich suche jemanden, der sich gut mit der Anti Hack Materie auskennt. Um zu präzessieren, ich suche einen Entwickler, der in der Lage ist ein Anti Cheat-Tool für DayZ zu entwickeln. Das ganze wird Server + Clientside laufen, wie das geregelt wird haben wir schon konkrete Ideen :) Bei Interesse per PM oder hier im Thread.
how i can make my own Anti cheat?
08/26/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
Hallo all :) i saw in some servers they make system to don`t let any one change his exe file name and when any one change name it dont open and get error window can any one help me to know how they do it? which program do that? thanks all.. and Good luck..