Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Coders Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Reverse Engineering Profi

Old   #1

elite*gold: 150
Reverse Engineering Profi

Hi,
Suche wen, der sich mit Reverse Engineering sehr gut auskennt. Geht darum mir eine Dll zu schreiben, über die ich mit VB Funktionen aus einem Game callen kann (um genau zu sein sinds 2 Stück). Nähere Infos gibts per PN oder Skype (f3eltherythm).

Baaam01

« Suche Root Server Einrichtungs Service | [S] Programmierer »

Similar Threads
[Relevant] Reverse engineering
01/06/2013 - C9 - Continent of the Ninth - 0 Replies
Alright, So here it is. I used to OllyDBG Conquer Online 2.0 multiclients like it was nothing. However, it has been awhile and I'm extremely rusty. Last I knew OllyDBG stopped producing their software, and I'm not sure what tools we are using...
Reverse engineering question....
11/11/2011 - General Coding - 0 Replies
Hello, im sort of new here (und ich sprecke nicht so toll deutsch), but ive read postes and such... but i come today with a few questions if anyone is willing to take the time to help me out then that would be great! My question deals with a game...
Reverse Engineering und Coden
10/24/2011 - WoW Bots - 2 Replies
Hey ;), ich würde gerne in nächster Zeit Reverse Engineering lernen und suche User, die auch schon gewisse Vorkenntnisse in C# oder C++ haben. Mein Ziel ist es unter anderem den 1.12.1 Client selber zu reversen und einen einigermaßen guten Bot...
[Help]Reverse Engineering
08/23/2011 - Private Server - Discussions / Questions - 0 Replies
Hello Guys , I will not take much time from you . let me get to the story fast , me and other 300 player were playing online game which is closed now with no reason { You Can Check That } . Well We Tried To Find/Buy The Server Files But With No...
Reverse Engineering...
07/11/2011 - SRO Coding Corner - 5 Replies
Hi, I just wanted to ask, if those guides, on this web: Reverse Engineering | malprogramming.net are enough to learn about reverse engineering, or a bit, or atleast, as much as that, that I as example, can do later something with it. Or its...