Discussion on Level 120 warrior armor: Akatsuki type within the CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits forum part of the CO2 Guides & Templates category.
Level 15 Warrior Armor Edit 03/03/2011 - EO Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 10 Replies I got a bit bored and was looking through my Texture folder, and I suddenly rememberd how much I used to love the look of the Level 15 Warrior Armor. Then I thought, I wonder how it would look with Gold Trimming? So I tryed it, and I think it looks awesome. So, I figured I'd put it up here. Maybe someone else would like it aswell. Here is a picture of it, http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac303/Murtah_20 09/Lvl15.png I'll put a link to the Download on now.
Best Type Of Warrior? 10/14/2008 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies What is the best type of warrior duel axe, 2hand, 1hand??
And what goes best with it cleric or bard??
Armor Type For Pure Int Spear 07/17/2008 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies Uhm yea hopefully i set this up right...
basically would like as many members as possible to help me out an vote for the best armor type for a pure int spear nuker...
i DID read BlackStars Guide so please dont direct me there, his opinions are HIS and i'd like YOURS :)
EDIT> If you vote.. it would be nice to have an explanation on why you voted for that choice ^^
Thanks in Advance,
Armor type Archer 10/28/2007 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies Hi i'm making a full Str Fire/Lighting Archer but my question is.
what is the best armor type for this build?
I appreciate you're comments;)
Level 110 warrior armor edit 05/22/2007 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 7 Replies Let me know what you think
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s136/Kiba18/55 391190.jpg