Discussion on SemiTransparant skin ~ DH's version within the CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits forum part of the CO2 Guides & Templates category.
All credits go to hieitk for starting the idea etc etc.
Patch: 5380+
To the point;
Sooo, I updated the SemiTransparant skin considering it's an edit I always liked/ used. A lot can be improved from the point where it is at now, but I want to release it anyways.
I edited almost EVERY window that can be found, but as I said, things still need to be done.
If you find any buttons/ windows that still need to be edited, please provide me with a screenshot so I can understand what needs to be edited and how it looks like!
Screenshot:
Download:
How to:
Just install it in your conquer folder and let it extract, that's everything that needs to be done.
Changelog:
Code:
[B]Version 4[/B][list][*] Added, stuff for Capture the Flag [*] Added, Claim exp ball things on mentor window [*] Added, De-level window. [*] Added, (Skill) Team PK windows/ buttons [*] Added, Team Qualifier Windows [*] Added, Everything for talis - soc window. [*] Added, Garment shop. [*] Added, Boss Healthbar [*] Added, Heaven Bless on item window ( Wuxin Oven ) [*] Added/fixed, some other stuff[*] Fixed, Elite PK button[*] Fixed, Repair button.[*] Improved, Font on quite some files. More to come.[/list]
[B]Version 3[/B][list][*] Added NPC dialog window[*] Added Trade partner status window.[*] Added Chat window buttons.[*] Added Talisman socketing window.[*] Added The window when you buy items with CPs[/list]
[B]Version 2[/B][list][*] Changed installer to English.[*] Added team window buttons.[*] Added sash windows.[/list]
Quote:
I WON'T be giving/ uploading any backups, so make sure you make your own!
Yup everything should work. And everything is in place like it should. If this is not the case provide me with some information and I'll fix it later this week.
OK i just installed it... the installer got confusing to use >< i dunno which 1 was "yes to all" when u wanted to replace the files.. so.. only half of my screen is normal.. and the other is custom.....
can anyone tell me in that language of the installer.......... which 1 is yes to all.
Well, after I did the arena, I thought the Win/Lose icons need some work their kinda boring & colorless don't you think? So I just grabbed a file from the client & pasted it in. Anyone think it looks better then plain text? JW.
Well, after I did the arena, I thought the Win/Lose icons need some work their kinda boring & colorless don't you think? So I just grabbed a file from the client & pasted it in. Anyone think it looks better then plain text? JW.
Finally RedDragon Skin (Semi Transparent-Skin) 01/08/2014 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 68 Replies Hello everyone, i promised a skin in my other post, now i made a version "Beta" of my skin, i will post a pro version, for use this only extrac the file "Dragon Skin.rar" in your conquer folder and click in the file "Dragon Skin.exe"....
Good Luck!
http://download234.mediafire.com/axmxykzewssg/yhi 2jdzletd/1.JPG
http://download139.mediafire.com/x29xzqglrwug/ii3 thijy3gz/2.JPG
[SKIN GUIDE] Make a Cool Skin in 3 Easy Steps! 08/24/2012 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 35 Replies Make a Skin in 3 Easy Steps!
by Dania. Do not copy.
Requirements:
Winrar
Adobe Photoshop CS3 (Preferably)
nVidia DDS Plugin (NVIDIA Plug-ins for Adobe Photoshop (Normal/Cube Maps, DDS))
1) Download this archive of all of the interface files that need to be changed.
Schmananen-Geisterwolf Alter Skin -> Neuer Skin 03/20/2008 - World of Warcraft - 12 Replies hallo allseits :)
ich komme mal direkt zur sache: ich kann den alten geisterwolf des schamanens nicht mehr sehen... ein leicht durchsichtiger wolf, wohoo...
also habe ich mich rangesetzt und per veränderung der farbsättigung diesen skin erstellt
http://img238.imageshack.us/img238/8978/wolfskinc oyotext9.jpg
wenn ich das richtig gesehen habe ist der geisterwolf des schamanens folgender pfad: common.mpq -> creature -> wolf -> WolfSkinCoyote.blp
hab in allgemein bekannter manier die...