After seein the code for sword that you had listed/named. I found it though the folders, FINALLY found a convertor just made the edit white to test something not relizeing it would come out so well, well looks ok or pretty good to me, BUT would look even better if the club matched... Do you know the club code by chance?
[Note: If you think it looks like **** or its just bad coloring or ANYTHING NEGATIVE at all, please hold your comments as I wasnt even trying to make something look good, was simply changing color to see If I was doing something correct... So this is the very first time I ever altered my weapons color]
After seein the code for sword that you had listed/named. I found it though the folders, FINALLY found a convertor just made the edit white to test something not relizeing it would come out so well, well looks ok or pretty good to me, BUT would look even better if the club matched... Do you know the club code by chance?
[Note: If you think it looks like **** or its just bad coloring or ANYTHING NEGATIVE at all, please hold your comments as I wasnt even trying to make something look good, was simply changing color to see If I was doing something correct... So this is the very first time I ever altered my weapons color]
Hmm...if ur sword was black with the white glow, it wuld be PIMPED...and if the club was black with white...ALSO PIMPEd...AND DONT 4get the armor...WHITE ARMOR MAKES U THE PIMPESTTTTTTTTt
Sword Edit 01/30/2010 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 0 Replies Hello.
I made this sword a sword from "World Of Warcraft".
I hope you like it!
http://i46.tinypic.com/29414e1.jpg
My First Edit, To Blue Lovers ^^ 01/03/2010 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 5 Replies Hi everyone, im Daniel and this is my first Edit, i Edit GoodLuck with Black colored and Blue Trim:
http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/4537/goodlucki z9.png
Download:
MEGAUPLOAD
Enjoy :p
my first edit lvl 130 sword by xorry :) 07/05/2009 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 19 Replies hi this is my first edit so... i think you all know where this sword is usually from :P
not really hard to edit but its my own ^^
http://i84.servimg.com/u/f84/14/04/80/82/halosw10 .jpg
its uploadet just click on the picture and have fun :)
Blue Dream Edit 04/29/2009 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 8 Replies Here Is My Edit Of A Blue Dream. It's Black & Blue. Here Is A Picture + Download Of It.
I Can Also Make Other Edits, PM Me And I Will Make! :).
Put The File Into Conquer 2.0 - C3 - Texture.
Set:125-129 blade/sword edit 11/12/2008 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 17 Replies after long hours (30 minutes xD) of messin around with the dds. files, i finally got good results
EXTRACT BOTH FILES TO c3 > effect > blade
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJV5RWxW59g
FEEDBACK IS REQUESTED