Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Blue 125-129 Sword Edit

Discussion on Blue 125-129 Sword Edit within the CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits forum part of the CO2 Guides & Templates category.

Old 10/15/2007, 12:46   #16

elite*gold: 0
Question Club & Sword

After seein the code for sword that you had listed/named. I found it though the folders, FINALLY found a convertor just made the edit white to test something not relizeing it would come out so well, well looks ok or pretty good to me, BUT would look even better if the club matched... Do you know the club code by chance?

[Note: If you think it looks like **** or its just bad coloring or ANYTHING NEGATIVE at all, please hold your comments as I wasnt even trying to make something look good, was simply changing color to see If I was doing something correct... So this is the very first time I ever altered my weapons color]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Z2-Sword-ClubJPGZAN.jpg (81.8 KB, 22 views)
Old 10/15/2007, 23:06   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by dezinezan View Post
After seein the code for sword that you had listed/named. I found it though the folders, FINALLY found a convertor just made the edit white to test something not relizeing it would come out so well, well looks ok or pretty good to me, BUT would look even better if the club matched... Do you know the club code by chance?

[Note: If you think it looks like **** or its just bad coloring or ANYTHING NEGATIVE at all, please hold your comments as I wasnt even trying to make something look good, was simply changing color to see If I was doing something correct... So this is the very first time I ever altered my weapons color]
Hmm...if ur sword was black with the white glow, it wuld be PIMPED...and if the club was black with white...ALSO PIMPEd...AND DONT 4get the armor...WHITE ARMOR MAKES U THE PIMPESTTTTTTTTt
Old 10/16/2007, 14:15   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGuyWithFuzzyHair View Post
can you make green glowing weapons?
yea i want green too it pwns
Old 10/16/2007, 14:16   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by manukidd View Post
nice kork
o.o