About this Fail Board and another Fail User 02/15/2010 - Mabinogi - 4 Replies I sent this to Kev, the Mod of this Section, some Time ago. He said he'll think about what to do, but of course he didn't, so I'll just post it here, so the Kids can start one more brainless Flamewar about something...
...
I just read some random Thread from "Trismic" and realized his Signature. It has a Link to his website http://methus.co.nr and after a Sec I recalled where I know his website from...
He is promoting a fake "Mabinogi Gold Generator" on Youtube which tries to gather...
PREMIUM, Fail [?] Check it out 12/15/2009 - Silkroad Online - 17 Replies Hallo guyz. Anyway... thats the first time it ever happens to me.
I was botting my char, on Saturn server... Powerleveling a friend, and, I wanted to relog, since I have a Premium Plus/Pet/SP Scroll... I don't mind when it comes to login/re-login.
I wans't even using a Clientless bot, I'm using normal iSROBOT...
WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT THATS THE FIRST TIME _EVER_ that... I see by my own eyes, a Legit-Silk-Buyer char getting banned...
...
[Fail] TQ Fail Thread 01/27/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 19 Replies Alright, since TQ has had a lot of fails, ranging from small to epic, I think it would be a great idea to combine all their fails in one thread.
Post a screenshot or story of a TQ fail.
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/attachments/co2-m ain-discussions-questions/18770d1232613899-fail-tq -fail-thread-tqfail.jpg