Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

lag free for PK edits!

Discussion on lag free for PK edits! within the CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits forum part of the CO2 Guides & Templates category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool lag free for PK edits!

Ok i will thank someone 10000 times if they can give me a file or tell me how to edit my client to the following specifications!

1) no nobility showings (knight duke earl logo when player jumps on screen)
2) tornado looks like thunder attack
3) no glows on any weapons
not that much but it would make a WORLD of difference while im PKInG ! thx in advancE!
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
LAG FREE PK EDITS!
06/01/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Ok i will thank someone 10000 times if they can give me a file or tell me how to edit my client to the following specifications! 1) no nobility showings (knight duke earl logo when player jumps on screen) 2) tornado looks like thunder attack 3) no glows on any weapons not that much but it would make a WORLD of difference while im PKInG ! thx in advancE!
Free Armor/Weapons/Glows Edits !!!
03/01/2009 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 183 Replies
So stop posing things and that kind of stuff
FREE FILE HOSTING. Good for CO Hacks/Edits
02/15/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Hey everyone, Im now running a FREE UPLOADING Service on my Website, To host Game ZIP/RAR Files, Images, text files ect. if a file type does not work, simply zip/rar the file, should upload fine. Visit http://shareware.civilempire.com to upload files Now! (NOTE : Only upload legal Software/Files to the server, If Illeagle Software is found on the server it WILL be romoved). Our server supports upto 20 megabite files, And each user can upload upto 50 megabites of content. This maybe better...