Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release]WDF Extractor

Discussion on [Release]WDF Extractor within the CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits forum part of the CO2 Guides & Templates category.

Old 10/28/2019, 19:19   #61

elite*gold: 0
Help

I know this post has been there forever but how do you open the **** .c3 files bud..in conquer online? I want to edit some accessories and I can't find their files in mesh

Old 11/03/2019, 16:37   #62

elite*gold: 0
i don`t understand what did it doing ?
i mean what does this do exactly?

« Garments | - »

Similar Threads
[RELEASE]Complete 1070 DNP Extractor
01/23/2014 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 27 Replies
Hey, I'm Murtah and I want to release this DNP extractor, it extracts everything I could find in data.dnp and c3.dnp, pjf511 Released the origional extractor but he didnt release an extraction list.. You had to make your own ^_^ But I've edited the program and made a list, Just Download this client Eudemons Online Eudemons Online v1070 Client Then move data.dnp & c3.dnp to a seprate file with DnpExtraction.exe, Extract c3.exe And Extract Data.exe. Then Launch Extract Data.exe to Extract...
FDB-Extractor
09/09/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 29 Replies
Hi, Da die seite von terestria offline ist. wollt ich mal fragen ob noch wer die FDB-Extractor files hat und sie irgendwo upploaden könnt?
[Release]File extractor by Moustikk
08/20/2010 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 8 Replies
Hallo Leute, Ich stelle euch heute den File extractor von Moustikk vor. Der File extractor ist sehr gut da er sehr zuverlässig und schnell arbeitet. Jetzt zum How To: Hier eine kleine Vorschau: HIer könnt ihr die Sprache ändern (standart sprache Französisch)
[RELEASE] KOM File Extractor and Compactor + Tutorial
02/16/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 239 Replies
Well I made a program that makes it easy to extract and compress the files "*. KOM" and decided to share Well, come on! Started! 1) Extract the file "Extractor and Compactor. KOM ~ By Teuzhaun.rar" 2) Soon after, Extract the program that you will use. (Extrat or Compact)
WDF Extractor!
02/18/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 1 Replies
Ok, This is from CoFusion, and since people have been complaining about their WDF Extractors not working, I decided to post mine. Scan if you want, I ensure it's clean! .zip and .rar!