Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I need help Please...

Discussion on I need help Please... within the CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits forum part of the CO2 Guides & Templates category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question I need help Please...

Hello guys, first of all i want to appologize if i didnt create the topic where it should be....

I have a question...i try to edit the Shadow from an Private Server that i play atm...the thing is i can not find the Shadow folder in data/pic etc.....
I have searched and found in in ani folder with the name Common..anyway ive extracted with wdf extractor ive found the shadow folder ive put the shadow that i wanted but after if i put the shadow folder data/pic the loader of the game dosnt let me open the game if i dont delete the shadow folder..so i was thinking that i need to try edit the Common.ani file but i dont understand what program to use etc...i mean ive extrac the files i put the shadow that i want etc but how i make the file back to .ANI?Or am i doing something wrong? o.0
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/07/2020, 11:15   #2

you have to creat "Shadow" folder on data>pic folder. then paste your edit
Old 05/08/2020, 11:06   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by clear9 View Post
you have to creat "Shadow" folder on data>pic folder. then paste your edit
This i know and i already did it but the owner of the server made a loader to connect with and each time the shadow folder exists the loader dosnt let me start the game it say that the shadow folder is detected and in order to play the game i must delete the folder....if i dont delete the folder the loader wont start and let me play....