Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Opale's Spells & Skills

Discussion on Opale's Spells & Skills within the CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits forum part of the CO2 Guides & Templates category.

Old 09/11/2010, 09:43   #16

elite*gold: 0
Lol
Figured out on how to make that second electric aura
so easy, and such an amazing idea
lol, never had thought of it
Old 09/11/2010, 14:54   #17

Thanks, even tho they were made a looong time ago

Yeah boijay, once you understand how each .c3 animations are working,you can do whatever you want ( even without making new .c3s ) there's already too many things to do, just by making your own dds. files like this aura, and personally i consider this electric aura as the most beautiful edit i did yet , not the hardest tho =), but the best looking one
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/11/2010, 19:47   #18

Yah, you're right Opale
But you, are truly a genius at making CO edits
lol
Still, i wana see more from you
please come back to modding
We all miss you dearly
^_^
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Opale's New Weapons
07/03/2010 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 19 Replies
An Spells andere Spells haften mit WPE/Make other effects to Spells with WPe
12/18/2008 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies
Hi, Ich hab das ma hier gelesen das man an manche Instant-Spells andere effekte anhängen kann, kann das nochma einer posten? bzw die Addresse schickn wo das schon stand Hi, i have read here that i add other effects to Instant-Spells with Wpe, can that any1 post again? Or send the Address where this where post
[Mage] Normale Fire Spells in Felfire Spells
04/20/2007 - World of Warcraft - 14 Replies
Hi Leute. Bin erst gestern auf dieses Forum gestoßen und war sofort von euch begeistert :P Hab mir gleich mal den Model Change Thread angeguckt und auch schon ausprobiert. Illusionäre Rute in ein Raid Epic verwandelt, hat super geklappt. So, jetz mal zum Thema hier: Es gibt ja diese Felfire Spells... die sehen so aus wie die Spells vom Magier (Fireball, Pyroblast, Blast Wave ect.) nur eben in Grün. Und ich will die Spells von meinem Mage Twink in diese Felfire Spells umwandeln. Aber wie...
Skills and spells
11/26/2006 - WoW Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi, I need a list of the Skills and Spells, skils like enchanting artisan etc.. mfg
Spells and Skills/Life Mana and Stamina
06/06/2006 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 5 Replies
Life Mana and Stamina Type @heal ================================================= ======= Spells and Skills Type : @spell <spellID> <level>