Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to edit LoginBackgrund in 5017 client??

Discussion on How to edit LoginBackgrund in 5017 client?? within the CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits forum part of the CO2 Guides & Templates category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to edit LoginBackgrund in 5017 client??

//edit
you can delet this topic just findet it

Similar Threads Similar Threads
I need some help on a 5017 client.
09/02/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
On the login part where you login where are the buttons and everything on that page located at? It would be grateful if someone could tell me. Thanks, -xTwiztedKidx
5017 client
12/27/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
hey guys i got a newbie question lol, i looked to figure out how to fix it but couldn't find anything on it. I jus downloaded a 5017 client, and i tried to run the play.exe and the cid but it keeps saying the conquer.exe can not be found or some crap like that. I have the conauer.exe in the folder... How do i fix this problem? Thanks for all help!
i need help in client 5017
07/21/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
how can i add the ninja , tower and fan in my server
i need help about client 5017....
07/02/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Well hey guys : i need commands about telleport cites for client 5017 and that GMcity u got +12 gears from it and codes how to reward items ... my source is Powersource Co 5017
5017 client?
05/01/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 9 Replies
please dont say "its been posted a million times" cuz honestly i have searched... ive tried all of the clients and they all have viruses according to avg...avast never comes up with it being a virus for some reason though... does anybody know where i can get a client that wont be considered "a virus" even if its used for some other game...i just need to test some stuff