Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Guides & Templates > CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits
You last visited: Today at 10:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

3D Character Selection Screen FLA Files modification by TRoY

Discussion on 3D Character Selection Screen FLA Files modification by TRoY within the CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits forum part of the CO2 Guides & Templates category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
3D Character Selection Screen FLA Files modification by TRoY

Hello ...
I spoke with Adham about the files, which he told me that no one can decrypt these files here and I never put this matter to see that it can decrypt files easily complete and is subject to change

Note there are no differences between me and Adham, but I would like to prove to him that no more files can be dislodged Thanks

pleas Spirited Close post ot Delete Thanks
Old 06/08/2014, 06:57   #2

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,107
It's alright to show the artist privately that he has an exploit in his locking... but it's really disrespectful to provide a download link to those exploited files. It really discourages others from releasing things here when the members are so rude.
Old 06/08/2014, 10:01   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIMBAMIN3R View Post
Hello ...
I spoke with Adham about the files, which he told me that no one can decrypt these files here and I never put this matter to see that it can decrypt files easily complete and is subject to change

Note there are no differences between me and Adham, but I would like to prove to him that no more files can be dislodged Thanks to everyone for downloading files full LINK

LOL and lol and lol.
SIMBAMIN3R,there are a big differences between us,you can only searching and searching to how unlocking adhoma1988 files,you are nop,but i'm a designer and you can't make one like what i did,you don't have imagination to make something new 3D art work you need to believe about that,anyway we all know there are a virus and antivirus,so sure there are lock and unlock programs,but you can't modify because you are not a designer and if you tried to modify i'm sure your modification will be so poor and i'm sure you will destroy the nice look of my project,and you will lost into my files and action script i know i'm so complicated i'm sure you saw that,finally have fun with some stun images, and you proved to me what am i ... Thanks SIMBAMIN3R, and try to search in google about adhoma1988 maybe you will find some of my files to unlock it.
have a nice day
kind regards
adhoma1988
Old 06/08/2014, 23:35   #4

I have not done my brother Spirited left the subject for a person or for download, but I've written to teach the subject Adham files that can be dislodged because he has to talk to and told me I can not and no one can open the files And told me you can not decrypt files that you removed Add files I want to watch them

My dear Adham objective is not to dispute between you and me, but Ka thing you are talking as if the person can not be left as you do it to everyone, my brother can not alone from work or not doing something a lot here does a lot of good business and if you want to talk to you I was able to do something just as I told you we were doing it from a very large almost been doing that from 2009 and before that I do not want to become a modern inappropriately all here to respect each other and I have a lot of friends here in this forum I do not want to talk more than that, because I did what you I do not expect I can do that enough, and this is a subject I had written in 2009, Lama was the first subject of your posts you in 02.12.2013 and 2014

See your subjects and our members here and also know me from time to time we are friends and we are not enemies, I hope that you understand that
Old 06/09/2014, 05:54   #5

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,107
Decryption usually applies to things that are encrypted, not things that are obfuscated. You can encrypt the files though if you hook the client and tell it to decrypt them upon reading. Regardless, it only takes a simple message and proof privately to show this - not a public thread that exploits his hard work. He's just an artist.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/09/2014, 06:11   #6

I understand that Adham was not up to what I tell him I want him, and now he understands what I mean thank my dear friend Ali also reply to this topic and clarification