Discussion on [Edit] Eternal Dragon Shenron Version 2!!! within the CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits forum part of the CO2 Guides & Templates category.
Hey guys! It's been a while and I just want to say Happy New Years
and to start off the year, Here's an edit i did for a Jade Hare Steed Garment.
Enjoy the Video guys
Hey guys! It's been a while and I just want to say Happy New Years
and to start off the year, Here's an edit i did for a Jade Hare Steed Garment.
Enjoy the Video guys
Technically the TC map is my edit, and you can DL it here from my thread if you want to use it. It works in any client, official and private. I've released 3 so far, grab em all ^^
Technically the TC map is my edit, and you can DL it here from my thread if you want to use it. It works in any client, official and private. I've released 3 so far, grab em all ^^
Sweeet Dragon btw ^^
Yes, i wasn't taking credit in anyway, it all goes to you bro
I was just saying I'm using my own server lol
its all good man, i was just letting him know he can actually grab the map as well if he wants to use it. Shameless advertising, I'm not above it ^^. So that dragon, is it larger than the original one or just a reskin? Its pretty cool!
its all good man, i was just letting him know he can actually grab the map as well if he wants to use it. Shameless advertising, I'm not above it ^^. So that dragon, is it larger than the original one or just a reskin? Its pretty cool!
The dragon is actually way bigger ingame than it is in the video
Thats why if there's more than one, it might lag the game
Its from EO, so yeah, everything is bigger and better
quality in EO and especially in ZO
[PK2 Edit Tutorial] XinhKoNe's PK2 Edit: Bikini Zombie version 4 07/23/2012 - SRO Guides & Templates - 16 Replies -Bikini Zombie and Lady Gaga in vSRO
I think some pictures are better than 1 000 000 words
You can download it. Please post in here your screenshot about it. If you do, I will very happy :x
Nasrun-ZombieBikini_by_XinhKoNe_version4.zip
http://www.mediafire.com/?o3zglwy091hrm1m
[Edit] Eternal Dragon Shenron 06/20/2012 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 22 Replies Hey Guys, how's it going? I'm here to show a simple color edit for Chinese Co's new year Dragon Mount garment. I remember Shenron from the hit anime series "Dragonball Z" and figured that since the Dragon Mount garment was up for grabs, why not edit Shenron into this wonderful game? :D
Here's the Video:
Eternal Dragon Shenron comes to Conquer Online 2.0.wmv - YouTube
Leave comments, I hope you guys like the edit, the attachment is for the following Mount Garments:
Jade Hare
If you...
[Release] New mount armor - dragon shenron 05/17/2012 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 11 Replies hey all ,
here is some pics
http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg848/scaled.php?s erver=848&filename=newmount0001.jpg&res=me dium
http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg18/scaled.php?se rver=18&filename=newmount0002.jpg&res=medi um
Light Of Vigor Edit, Dragon Effect 03/06/2010 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 67 Replies I decided to try and mod the light of vigor as my first mod, plz put your thoughts and idea's for improvement in this post,
Heres what it will look like:
http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/7688/vigoredit mb5.jpg
Installation
All you have to do is save the image to
.../Program Files/Conquer 2.0/c3/effect/2ndMetempsychosis
If you need any more help you need about it dont hesitate to ask.
*HOT* Dragon pure vigor edit 04/13/2007 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 27 Replies lol here's my 2nd rb aura edit i made in photoshop.
http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/5286/vigoreu3. jpg
just thought that the blue thing got sorta old after about 4 minutes, so i made a better one.
extract to Conquer 2.0/c3/effect/2NDMetempsychosis/ and tell it to replace
also if you want a specific texture edit, just post here or pm me.