Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] original effect for Burning Blade

Discussion on [Release] original effect for Burning Blade within the CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits forum part of the CO2 Guides & Templates category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release] original effect for Burning Blade

ok here is a patch for u clint that gives u the original effect for the Burning Blade.
Download the patch:
save it in u clint folder and open it.
now follow the pics:

the super item will look now :

and done

and if u need it for buriedBlade click here
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/04/2009, 23:39   #2

Ty, can u get the one with original BuriedBlade effect
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/05/2009, 01:03   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,518
Wrong section, much =x
Old 01/05/2009, 07:36   #4

elite*gold: 20
Looks like the 126+ blade effect to me lol the orange glow i see nothing original about it.

You just skipped the frostblade ( white effect ) and the 130 effect and used the 126-129 blade effect.
Old 01/05/2009, 08:38   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tw3ak View Post
Looks like the 126+ blade effect to me lol the orange glow i see nothing original about it.

You just skipped the frostblade ( white effect ) and the 130 effect and used the 126-129 blade effect.
it is the same effect tq is using

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Blade 120, Effect, Texture, .c3.... is my!!
09/07/2010 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 6 Replies
Spanish: Hola, Como saben no hablo Ingles, asi que esta traducido con Google.com Cuchillo 120, con effect, texture and forma , ItemMap,ItemIco espero les guste la clave es: anon333 English:
[request] blade lvl 125 effect file
04/07/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 6 Replies
hello..i would like to have this blade effect file in my client..but i dont know where to get it..im have try using the extractor to get them..but no result = =" so if someone can share it here i would be glad..thank you
[Release] original effect for Buried Blade
02/10/2009 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 6 Replies
ok here is a patch for u clint that gives u the original effect for the Buried Blade . Download the patch:http://koio.echi-hp.de/patch4.exe save it in u clint folder and open it. now follow the pics: http://koio.echi-hp.de/pic/1.JPG http://koio.echi-hp.de/pic/2.JPG the super item will look now :
Level 115 Club and Blade (Super) looks like 120 club and blade (with effect)
11/12/2008 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 9 Replies
hey can someone make me a edit so my club lvl 115 and blade lvl 115 looks like lvl 120 club and blade (super weapons) and so the effect looks to like that from 120 and not from 115 XxArcherMasterxX
Possible Release For Blade Effect
07/14/2008 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 4 Replies
ok, someone had posted this kind of edit before me, but he/she didn't care to release it. The video he/she showed the public inspired me to find a way to create one. Possibly, I'll be releasing my edits on the 20th of July (Philippine time). Currently I'm testing with swords, clubs, etc. For now, clubs show me bad results. Note: I need help about backswords ( i dun know the files to edit for bs ). So anybody who knows the files for the bs, kindly tell me.<--never mind, i already found it. ...