Discussion on Jedi Robes (My Version) RELEASE! within the CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits forum part of the CO2 Guides & Templates category.
=) Glad it seems you like it. Sorry for the other pot on this I will ask for someone to delete it. Didn't get approved until like the next 3 or 4 hours..
Woaahh A post =P
Yeah i saw you post in the other one =) glad you like it
haha, mate it will start off slow but im pretty sure more people will comment if they dont they r ghay!!, but yeah i liked this edit from day 1, a brilliant edit mate, keep up the good work =] tell me if you taking requests sometime.
Hehe this post been here a while but I will wait =) Yeah I'll take some requests.. As long as they aren't super hard... but if you were looking for a good editer my brother is pretty good but I don't think he's up to editing anymore..
This wasn't all that hard of an edit.. Just did some recolor.. I could probably fix the pants a little but I too lazy to do it =P
Star Wars : Jedi Knight 3 : Jedi Academy - Skin codes 01/18/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies Kennt jemand diese komischen skin codes?? Habe früher (ca 2 jahre her) Jedi Academy gespielt und hatte diese komischen torso_e1_xa1_p1_head_13xa_y1 irgendwas codes die man eingibt und dann hat man den skin :9 z.B Ohne Kopf mit soner Schneeweste und ganz grauen beinen oder so? Hat jemand vllt ne liste von denen? finde nichts in google:)
Jedi Robe (My Version) Think I should release?1st edit! 11/12/2008 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 12 Replies Ok the person who made the previous Jedi Robe thanks for the idea.. Would of never thought of it but this is my version. Also my first edit for Conquer
I tried to base it off of the real Jedi Robe. I don't know if there's another one of these floating around but anyways.
Tell me what you think about it and if I should release or not..
http://i34.tinypic.com/25ul3zn.jpg
Jedi Robes Release 11/12/2008 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 0 Replies SORRY this post has been posted twice >.> so I don't know how to delete it myself so i ask a mod to delete it AGAIN IM SORRY it didn't get approved for a while.. Post on my other one