Well, I really appreciated your skills and capacity to return this forum even more expanded, thanks to the lessons which you put, thanks to the continuity also of new feats here.
+k You did a good job, to change the colour of armors and the other differents effects on CO.
My needs, I shall want to know if it is always possible to change the icon's Color to be productive even simpler to use whatever able of picking up objects such as meteors and dballs (example : KIRA pickup only mets and dbs cause they are red color)
hum what to say: nowadays Tokens are in Yellow with in the centre a red texture, Question : Can you change in red this token? So, the bot is immediately going to pick it up in our inventory ..
IF possible, please know it to us. That will be great
<< Excuse my poor english, I translated it from French :P >>
Well, I really appreciated your skills and capacity to return this forum even more expanded, thanks to the lessons which you put, thanks to the continuity also of new feats here.
+k You did a good job, to change the colour of armors and the other differents effects on CO.
My needs, I shall want to know if it is always possible to change the icon's Color to be productive even simpler to use whatever able of picking up objects such as meteors and dballs (example : KIRA pickup only mets and dbs cause they are red color)
hum what to say: nowadays Tokens are in Yellow with in the centre a red texture, Question : Can you change in red this token? So, the bot is immediately going to pick it up in our inventory ..
IF possible, please know it to us. That will be great
<< Excuse my poor english, I translated it from French :P >>
i would have to know the EXACT shade of red that the bot picks up to be able to do that
@Acerdus: i have done the black SDG effect for you! check my first post
@Trojan PVP: i still do not know the exact shade of red that the bot picks up. so i am unable to make that edit yet. but i can try to find the token in the texture folder and edit it regardless
Njowils,
I really dont know how I can tell you more about the token's Shade, but all I can explain is : The bot I use pick-up only meteor and dbs, and they are red color, So if you can change the token image map too to red, yes the bot can follow the tokens and pick up them on the floor
I think you can do something good, I believe on your skills mate ^^
Please, Im waiting for you request
Hey sorry to be a pain,but are u able to tell me how to do weapon edits? like glows and that.Also i cant find the 2nd vigor i mean i can do armor edits alright bt just no weapon!
either post here or pm either one bt PLEASE HELP!
I don't believe the dragon vigor is yours.
I seen the same exact one, except it was blue. It's really easy to take someone else's work and change the color.
well i think u will find that theirs is diffrent i edited it after using the idea of the dragon from a friend, he told me to make it grey with red eyes... so thats what i did... so ur evidence that i "stole" some one elses work is based on TOTAL ****
hi dude awesome edits. but im not interested in many of em.. but i do have a request ok i got a uniq poly and i want it to have some wicked ice effect or **** like that. its lvl 115 btw and i would also like a lvl 115 Blade with ice effect. uniq also :P i am just wondering if its uniq can it have the super effects moded into it? but i dont like super effects they all look the same... gay fire here gay fire there. i want it to be different :P uniq with ice. try ur best if u can man!!! if u do a nice one ima give u +thanks