Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help! dont know where goes ss and sdg

Discussion on Help! dont know where goes ss and sdg within the CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits forum part of the CO2 Guides & Templates category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help! dont know where goes ss and sdg

I see some people say it goes on flyflower folder or in sword folder or for ths sdg in dragoonhate folder i dont find anyone of this
please help me!!!... -_-
Old 02/05/2008, 14:15   #2

you make your map manually it aint hard.. Just choose "Make New Map" and rename it to sword or dragonhate or w/e
Old 02/05/2008, 14:26   #3

what is it w/e? lol i dont know what is it ..
Old 02/06/2008, 14:21   #4

folders are in c3/effect:

flyflower - flowers for scentsword
sword-l - scent sword (2-6.dds and 7.dds)

dragonhate - super dragon gem effect

---

if you don't have those folders you either have to extract them yourself (so you get all the dds files too not just the folders) or make the folder yourself.... (new folder --> rename the folder to whatever you need it to be). then paste the files you downloaded into those folders.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/07/2008, 02:59   #5

thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Drop rate hack(i dont have one so dont ask)
05/19/2011 - Archlord - 33 Replies
Before i state just what ive found out I DONT HAVE A DROP RATE HACK WORKING ATM now with cheat engine i managed to edit the drop rate(killed a lv3 deer and got 7 ref pots) but it had to be done for EVERY mob(codes were random no simularity) and after 20mins the codes changed altogether(theres about 3million codes what i found in archlord and im NOT searching through and finding it lol) this is just to say, drop rate CAN be hacked, but its not easy at all, spo anyone with good...
i WTS glavier 105 with son glavie+5 on uranus for ONLY PSC OR MB if dont have dont pm
08/25/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Glavier 105 name Rev6.com - The 6th Revolution i sell only for pay safe card or money bookers...only ...if dont have dont pm me... Weapon: son Glavie 101+5 crit11 phy60% Set:101+5+6 prot Char type: male Silks items:avatar angel,dead monkey,
I dont believe this...
07/02/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 6 Replies
Everyone...I mean really everyone in the x10 server are 100+lvl...I play 2 days now and i saw only 2 players at 39lvl and 64lvl...And ofc...Everyone is chineese and i cant talk to anyone and i dont know where to lvl up after 55lvl...I am bagi and i tried Crespo but its too much for me...too slow there cuz i kinda kill slow...That big elephant makes knockback and it takes time to cast my skills >.> I just dont know how everyone is 100+ Its hard enough to go from 50 to 55... Are they vac-ing?
PLZ dont Banned me i dont have double accounts!!
02/02/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
i dont wanna get banned i want to be a part of this community plzz dont banned me im maby noobish but u cant do this to meeeeeee!!! :D :D :D