Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:10

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



All My Mods

Discussion on All My Mods within the CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits forum part of the CO2 Guides & Templates category.

Reply
 
Old   #136
 
.Matt's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 145
Received Thanks: 34
Love the anti-scam mod pack and the eternal weapons. Nice job
.Matt is offline  
Old   #137
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
how to download this
sas45 is offline  
Old   #138
 
SirMagus's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 202
Received Thanks: 300
Quote:
Originally Posted by sas45 View Post
how to download this
Seriously,,, read the previous posts...

The mods can be found and downloaded at



Or simply click my sig.
|||||||||||
VVVVVVVVV
SirMagus is offline  
Old   #139
 
SirMagus's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 202
Received Thanks: 300
*UPDATE!*

Cloud Strife's Buster

This one is for you all! This mod replaces the 130 Blade.

I know many of you love Cloud Strife's Buster, so I've made a C3 Buster Blade.

This is made on behalf of and Sengoku (YakuzaCo) and the Yakuza Team!



SirMagus is offline  
Old   #140
 
raidenx123's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,705
Received Thanks: 441
ehh it needs some more details in texture
raidenx123 is offline  
Old   #141
 
SirMagus's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 202
Received Thanks: 300
Uhm, ok.. Thanks

I don't really see a problem with the current way it looks.

Where's the undetailed part?
SirMagus is offline  
Old   #142
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
just to be sure if we put in the Cloud Buster Blade, how can we change it back to normal 130 blade?
demondog is offline  
Old   #143
 
raidenx123's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,705
Received Thanks: 441
its just it doesnt look realistic; shading, reflections, like a piece of metal lol
just comparing it to something like:
raidenx123 is offline  
Old   #144
 
SirMagus's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 202
Received Thanks: 300
@ demondog

You'll have to backup your c3/mesh/410330.c3 file before you use the Buster Blade, if you wanna change back.

Unless you wanna extract all the files from C3.wdf

Which takes about... Dunno.. quite a while... lol


@ raidenx123

Well at least it looks more real than any of TQs weapons =.=
SirMagus is offline  
Old   #145
 
raidenx123's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,705
Received Thanks: 441
im not saying its bad, but i'd have to argue with that. I think it doesnt look realistic at all, more of a cartoon weapon :/

but the handel and lower parts look pretty detailed
raidenx123 is offline  
Old   #146
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 26
Received Thanks: 2
some look very cool!!!
JulieD is offline  
Old   #147
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 0
after thunder edit cold u make one plz and ty
clb is offline  
Old   #148
 
halokid777's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 44
Received Thanks: 3
Hi can you make the funky met tear a single download, without all the other items. This will help me without all the other items modded please and thank you. YOUR MODS ARE THE BEST!
halokid777 is offline  
Old   #149
 
SirMagus's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 202
Received Thanks: 300
Funky Met Tear is part of the Anti-Scam mod pack,

and if I was to only make one with met tears in,

then I would have to redo the pack and **** o.o


I'm too lazy for that, lol sorry
SirMagus is offline  
Old   #150
 
SirMagus's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 202
Received Thanks: 300
Lately I've mostly been doing C3 Mods, so I'm not sure if there will be many "normal" mods coming from me in a while.

But if there are any C3 mods I'm making that I upload, I'll give you guys the word.
SirMagus is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP] nid some help MODS
10/12/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 7 Replies
help nmn attach nio nmn ung "zlib 1.dll" nio o kya po ung installer ng gc nio d kz ako mkpaglaro nasira kz ung GC ko



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:11.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.