Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I need a club edit with glow

Discussion on I need a club edit with glow within the CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits forum part of the CO2 Guides & Templates category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I need a club edit with glow

Can someone Please make me a lvl 70 club With a super glow?
And Can someone explain me how to get weapon id's?
i know how to get armor ID's but i dont know how to get Weapon ID;s
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/07/2008, 16:00   #2

elite*gold: 0
Go to CoFusion they have a good program that will tell u the armor and the weapon dds.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
130 Blade Edit/Glow Edit
03/20/2011 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 6 Replies
i have 2 edits these are both mine 1st.Download this MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service 2nd Extract it If u dont have winrar or winzip download it here rarlab.com 3rd make sure to extract to ur desktop 4th 1.c3 2.c3 3.c3 1-5.dds all go into Conquer Folder\c3\effect\blade\410339
Black Frostblade/Greenglow and Black Thunder Club/red glow
06/23/2009 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 13 Replies
This is an edit for Frost blade and Thunder Club, Black Blade with Green glow, and Black Club with Red Glow, If non super the weapons will be black. The poleaxe and warrior armor for females will be added if requested. Download How to install:Extract the edits.exe in your CO folder, then run it.
Weapon Glow edit (Question)
07/31/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
well i have a question about the weapon glows, i been tryin 2 make super edits for myself and friends, i tryed making my friends a blade edit, one i made 130 blade glow red, and it came out all faint and really light, u could barly see it, and i made a edit for 125+ blade white glow black blade, n it also came out really faint, i saved it on explisit alpha is that how its suposed 2 b saved? or some different way? :?
125 club glow
06/25/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies
Is there a way to fix this? I was told that the .dds stayed the same but the .ini coding changed, so i was just wondering if anyone could help me fix this, im not good with .ini
Sword and Club glow edit?
04/29/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
How can i edit the glow of a 130 sword and club? I've been looking for it a long time but i rly cant find it... If some1 posted it alrdy then im probly a noob with searching cus i rly tried to find it. If it has been posted alrdy can some1 give me a link? if it hasn't been posten can some1 explain it to me? Thanks for helping.