Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Jump Animation

Discussion on Jump Animation within the CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits forum part of the CO2 Guides & Templates category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Jump Animation

Does anyone know which animation is jump animation? thanx in advance.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
CO2 Jump Animation
05/16/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Has anyone figured how to edit CO2 Jump Animation? @Sorry for Re-posting
Delete Jump Animation?
07/23/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
I heard there's a way you can delete the jump animation so you can see where people land before they actually do... making FB/SS much easier. If this is possible, or has already been shown in the forum, please inform me on how to do it. An even more convenient way I heard was to see the dust animation pop up where someone is GOING to land, so all you have to do is FB the dust area... if there's a way to do that, I would be very grateful to be informed. Thanks in advance.
JUMP ANIMATION
05/14/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
ok, i know for fact, the jump animation, is held within one of the following files: 3DEffect.ini 3DEffectInfo.ini 3DEffectObj.ini 3dmotion.ini 3DFlyingObj.ini 3dmotion.ini <----- the most likely one, motion means movement ok anyways, dont try deleting them because co throws erros at you, but, who can help me go threw every single line and delete 1 line at a TIME untill u jump and get an animation error?