Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AlexLane10 3d Models

Discussion on AlexLane10 3d Models within the CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits forum part of the CO2 Guides & Templates category.

Old 03/04/2011, 00:55   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamuRay_Jack View Post
First of all ur models r just perfectly GREAT i love em all and i really cant wait for the glow effects ..
Secpndly if i may i have a lil suggestion if u ever heard of GOW >GodOfWar< the game some of its weapons r really nice so i was searching and i found this and gosh i loved it and i imagined how the flame would be going out of it just like the pic explains it self ... Good luck
That could be for a lv 146 hammer

Since we already have an upcoming 146 club
Old 03/04/2011, 08:54   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by boijay View Post
That could be for a lv 146 hammer

Since we already have an upcoming 146 club
i am just wondering if he can do it ! the pic resolution SUX !
Old 03/06/2011, 10:31   #18

LOL WORLD OF WARCRAFT WEAPONS RECOLOURED
Old 03/06/2011, 11:30   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunite69 View Post
LOL WORLD OF WARCRAFT WEAPONS RECOLOURED
Got a prove?
Old 03/06/2011, 17:51   #20

Quote:
Got a prove?
Well, now that i think about it,
It does look similarly to WoW weapons
But they're still cool
No doubt
Old 03/06/2011, 19:18   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by boijay View Post
Well, now that i think about it,
It does look similarly to WoW weapons
But they're still cool
No doubt
Of course they r cool :P i checked some of WOW weapons and yea some of them i found similar but who cares ... i assume no 1 else can really make them compitable with CO client otherwise they will look like **** going throw ur body with strange position just like EU weps or maybe they wont even work on co .. GOOD JOB Alex
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/07/2011, 00:38   #22

Quote:
Of course they r cool :P i checked some of WOW weapons and yea some of them i found similar but who cares ... i assume no 1 else can really make them compitable with CO client otherwise they will look like **** going throw ur body with strange position just like EU weps or maybe they wont even work on co .. GOOD JOB Alex
Alex already made them compatible with Co's weapon system
they just need glows
Same for EU weapons, Alex made the HolyPoemBlade into the right handle direction
In which He created a glow for it, and i also made one myself
Opale's the other guy who can do c3 edits/ transfer weapons into CO
Old 03/07/2011, 01:04   #23

Well actually I'm pretty sure Alex did not rip anything from WoW nor simply converted files , We're both modelling our weapons, there's no point in ripping files from other games and claiming it's your own 3D model but I guess using their textures to train and practise in 3D modelling is fine =)

There's a pretty easy trick to get cool textures from WoW or Aion: Databases

Ex with Frostmourne: , click on "View in 3d" zoom in to get the best resolution, screenshot, crop in photoshop, bring it to 3ds and finally start modelling and texturing out of the screenshot..

That's what I'm used to do, and I'm sure Alex does that aswell

Btw good job Alex they all look kinda low poly but cool still, I really like that blade at the bottom left in the first pic
Old 03/07/2011, 07:08   #24

Im here to prove you wrong. all these items that you see. are exact replicates of WoW. BUt yes. I do realise that no one else converts these models for them to work within the Co system...

I will prove it.. you see that green/silver blade??? its the exact same as i would know because i play WoW.

See the Dragon Hammer looking thing? << One hand. (1)

<< the better version of the dragon mace.

see that green looking blade (1st) image.

I dont want to be an *** or be flamed at. but It was just the proof that these weapons are exact replicates but maybe slighly recoloured in any case.... But off topic.. iI am happy to see these files work in the co system

edit: i remember seeing the sheild and the other weapons....but it will take me awhile to look for it, i dont remember the names.. so forget about it now. you get my point.
Old 03/07/2011, 08:12   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunite69 View Post
Im here to prove you wrong. all these items that you see. are exact replicates of WoW. BUt yes. I do realise that no one else converts these models for them to work within the Co system...

I will prove it.. you see that green/silver blade??? its the exact same as i would know because i play WoW.

See the Dragon Hammer looking thing? << One hand. (1)

<< the better version of the dragon mace.

see that green looking blade (1st) image.

I dont want to be an ass or be flamed at. but It was just the proof that these weapons are exact replicates but maybe slighly recoloured in any case.... But off topic.. iI am happy to see these files work in the co system

edit: i remember seeing the sheild and the other weapons....but it will take me awhile to look for it, i dont remember the names.. so forget about it now. you get my point.
They are not complete copys, im using wowhead to take front on screenshots of the textures and am then creating the weapons (mesh) completely from scratch.

I do this because i have no imagination. =]

I think you'll also find i didnt say i created the textures, the title is "alexlane10 3d models", the 3d model is completely my work.

Anyone could have simply asked whether they were from wow and i wouldnt have denied it, i liked the weps so i remade them for co.

Heres some proof incase my credit isnt enough on epvp for people to think i dont leech:

So thanks for doubting me, but obviously you dont know who i am, ask first, accuse later.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 03/07/2011, 10:14   #26

but im sure there was a program to do this all.... so i thought the quickest way was just to use the program.

Didn't think you would remake it comepletely.. my appologies.
Old 03/08/2011, 05:57   #27

Lol, never underestimate someone. Alex's 3D Models are always made by him from scratch.