Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

small request

Discussion on small request within the CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits forum part of the CO2 Guides & Templates category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
small request

EDIT:nvm i did on my own
Old 12/03/2007, 06:16   #2

EDIT: NVM I can't do this.
Old 12/03/2007, 20:51   #3

ok, well anyone
Old 12/05/2007, 14:56   #4

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
I mith cude do it but i aint sure the code to lvl 95 club glow.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Help(Small Request)
08/29/2010 - Cabal Private Server - 6 Replies
Hi Cabal community am i wanted to try one of the cabal private servers but i dislike the rank up requirement to skill thing that they have now and i wanted to know if there is a server that doesnt have the rank up requirement
A small request!
06/17/2010 - Off Topic - 1 Replies
Hello. I've been found a nice program that support any game and is a excelent tool for booting, but i cant find a crack for it. The name is Auto macro recorder. If anyone find and want to share it i will be greatfull.
small request[]
11/05/2009 - 12Sky2 - 1 Replies
would liek to make a small request, if you decide to release anything of mines, click the sharecash add in my footer, and sign up to sharecash under me , then upload my files,
[Request]A small one :P
02/12/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
so basically i wanna make my server and website none hamachi, i tried to portforward with the following website PortForward.com - Free Help Setting up Your Router or Firewall but nothing changed, i'm pretty sure i did something incorrect in the static IP thing but my net still works though, so could any one help me make it work? as in "private helper" XDD leave ur msn, or guide or something if u would like to help me, would be cool if some one could thx.
small request
12/09/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
I'm probably going to be flamed for this but.. I still use VB6.0. I know how to inject DLL's into processes (made myown injector even).. how would I go about sending data across a connection already open by a program with one? I would like to know so that I could enginere a quick dll to auto-train intensify and meditate (with randomized timing of course to avoid detection by any sort of anti-bot scripts TQ might add (there are none currently except that whole dropping while jumping thing...