Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need Wep edit plz Your work will be appreciated

Discussion on Need Wep edit plz Your work will be appreciated within the CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits forum part of the CO2 Guides & Templates category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need Wep edit plz Your work will be appreciated

Can someone make me a Black 120 - 129 blade/club with a white or grey glow and a white line threw the middle of the blades (you dont have to if you dont want to) Please and Thank you

Similar Threads Similar Threads
New pk2 Edit (in Work)
01/31/2010 - Silkroad Online - 28 Replies
Status: in work 7-10 Days (i have school) Hi Guys .... i make a new pk2 edit ... in the pk2 this it will be this ... Anti Invisable Skills Lv 120 (china) to mutch player say not edit Degree 11
EDIT ITEMTEMPLATE.INI [how does it work on webzen?]
01/12/2010 - Archlord - 25 Replies
Hy all, i've tried to edit the itemtamplate.ini from Webzen AL. But ingame the names of the objects (armor, uniqs...) are not changed. I did the same way as on CM AL. Tried to change realm-armor-names for example: XXX KNIGHT BOOTS POISON XXX instead of boots of alph and so on...
New UCE By me edit to work on GBL
08/18/2009 - Kal Online - 11 Replies
sorry guys closed
edit clientless to work on vsro
07/20/2009 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
hi so far everything that works for isro works for vsro as well but need little edit when i asked ppl on vsro about the clientless (i need it for plvling) they said to me :get the clientless for isro and just edit version and opcode :confused: and it will work i know it works somehow cuz i've seen many clientless plvling there so what should i do? any1 can help me , thanks in advance