Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

my 1st edit (darkrobe) and (vigor)

Discussion on my 1st edit (darkrobe) and (vigor) within the CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits forum part of the CO2 Guides & Templates category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
my 1st edit (darkrobe) and (vigor)

these are my 2 fist vigor edits...a new dark robe and a green streek added to the 2nd rb vigor effect...plz tell me what you think
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 7560924.jpg (156.9 KB, 323 views)
File Type: jpg 7570823.jpg (157.3 KB, 205 views)
Old 11/08/2007, 19:05   #2

the vigor is cool, dont like the dark robe...
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/08/2007, 20:08   #3

if you would like since i need practice on editing the dds files send me a request to try and make
Old 11/09/2007, 15:31   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwg228 View Post
if you would like since i need practice on editing the dds files send me a request to try and make
^^ Not to take you away from Epvp, buuuut, is where I got my start modding... They're a helpful group... seem to be a bit more singular than epvp.
By which I mean to say, they're more focused on color mods and such... its a great place to get a few pointers if you need practice.

(Course, Im not sayin cofusion is better or anything, I love both sites.)
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Vigor Edit =D
01/03/2010 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 2 Replies
Another attempt, I call it Bubblegum... i was looking at one of those giant machines that holds different bubblegum balls and colors.. lol enjoy http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v673/ryne002/Co /bubblegum.jpg
My first vigor edit!
07/25/2009 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 1 Replies
This is my first edit, im brand new to photoshop, i just started like 2 mins ago and i hope u like this =D C: Program Files: Conquer 2.0: c3: Effect: 2ndM...... should be the first one MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service 1. Download it 2. copy it 3. pase it in C: Program Files: Conquer 2.0: c3: Effect: 2ndM...... should be the first one 4. Close all conquers
New DarkRobe Edit
06/12/2009 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 34 Replies
Hello! as some of you may remember i created a red dark robe with a cool design, some of you thought that it wasn't "dark" anymore, so here i have added teh design and made the dark robe black! i hope u like it! http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f356/warheadsou r/blackdarkrobebygreenpencil.jpg Black Design DarkRobe
vigor edit
11/04/2007 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 2 Replies
i made a small edit to the 2nd rb vigor...hope u like it...and if u don`t...i don`t care :D :p Extract the rar file in '*/conquer2.0/c3/effect/2NDMetempsychosis' and another one cuz i know winter is comin' ;)
My First Vigor Edit
05/31/2007 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 3 Replies
Well guys its my first one - Purple / Green - The stars doesnt stand out much in the picture but try it out