Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Guide] Elite-CoSetup (With Videos)

Discussion on [Guide] Elite-CoSetup (With Videos) within the CO2 PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
[Guide] Elite-CoSetup (With Videos)

Ok... so many people are having a hard time setting up Elite-CoEmu so I figured I'd break down and make as fool proof a guide as possible... to that end I made a video.

Step 1: Required Files
TortiseSVN:

C# Compiler:
A Brain:

Step 2: Download the source
After installing TortiseSVN, create a new folder where you want the source. Right click it and then click SVNCheckout. Enter the URL: and click ok. It will now download the source.

IF you are running a 64 bit operating system, you will need to change the project to 32 bit. Follow Korvack's guide or just watch the video... here's the link to his thread for reference.

Now: if you followed this step you need to move over the required files to the new folder!

For Login Server you need the ini and logs folder from bin/debug/ and place them in bin/x86/debug/

For Game Server you need the ini, maps and logs folders from bin/debug/ and palce them in bin/x86/debug/

You will also need the 64 bit libey32.dll (simply because it's not part of the project... it's loaded by one of the other files meaning it never got converted. Here's a link!

You can use the included tools to convert Dmaps to png and then to pmaps BUT you don't need to do that with the latest version because pmaps are included.

extract the debug/map/pmaps.rar file and you will have them all in place!

Now for the Database.

Open Navicat (or your favorite sql program) and create a new database (coemu is the default database name in the config files but use w/e you want). Now right click the database, click execute sql file and navigate to the database structure folder (main folder you created the source in). Now click the LATEST revision of the database structure, click open and then start. it should go through with no problems and create all the required files.

Now you need to populate the database! Extract tables.rar from the same folder and run each of the sql files that were inside it.

Once finished you should be able to create an account and login.

To create an account simply open navicat, open the accounts database and enter a username and password. Other fields should fill themselves in. Close the database and then login with your client.

MAKE SURE YOU ARE USING A CRACKED CONQUER.EXE/SERVER.DAT

Link:

Make sure your .ini files have the correct sql info and you've debugged with no errors. Start both, make sure you start login server completely (you need to click the start button). Now login and you should be able to play no problems.

If I missed something please lemme know and I'll correct the guide. The second part is very basic but I'll do a proper second half when I have more time. For now this should all work.

Hope it helps,
Pro4Never
Thanks
28 Users
Old 06/11/2010, 07:33   #2

elite*gold: 0
I wish you would have had this when i was trying to set it up lol =P
Thanks for it XD
Old 06/11/2010, 07:48   #3

Part 2 added.

Covers setting up the database, extracting the dmaps, creating an account... all that good stuff.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/11/2010, 08:12   #4

nice Guide Thanks + RepLy ..
Old 06/12/2010, 00:30   #5

Thank you.
Old 06/12/2010, 00:39   #6

omg this is so hard to do!! for some reason i cant open elite coemu thingy in c# and i dont know if im 64 bit or 32 bit also so wtf do i do?
Old 06/12/2010, 02:48   #7

ok about that pmap error it has been fixed i had a few to many pmaps in the database table and the map,x,y is where i was debuging mob spawns and found a few entrys in the mobspawns table on maps that werent loading so i will update all of this in the new rev asap.

Also nice job on the vids
Old 06/17/2010, 07:58   #8

Well I fixed my first problem, but now I have another one. I want to debug but I can't open the file. I have c# 2008 and visual basic 2010 but neither work. In vb it says that it can't load 'cproj' and in c# it says that the program was made in a newer version. So can anyone help me?
Thanks =P
Old 06/18/2010, 01:48   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by godfathEr08 View Post
Well I fixed my first problem, but now I have another one. I want to debug but I can't open the file. I have c# 2008 and visual basic 2010 but neither work. In vb it says that it can't load 'cproj' and in c# it says that the program was made in a newer version. So can anyone help me?
Thanks =P
Right click on the project file and open with vs 2010 or open vs 2010 and open the project
Old 06/18/2010, 02:51   #10

For some reason I cannot log in. It keeps stopping at logging into gameserver or wahatever. It worked before but it was always saying speedhacker detected and it would rollback and ****.
Old 06/20/2010, 10:42   #11

hee,

i got an problem when im trying to start the login.
for some reason i cant click on the start button :S
Old 06/20/2010, 18:44   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by renetjuuh View Post
hee,

i got an problem when im trying to start the login.
for some reason i cant click on the start button :S
That usually happens when it's not loading the config file properly. Check that you have the files moved over if you converted to 32 bit and run in debug to check for problems
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/20/2010, 19:12   #13

thanks i fixed the problem bro
Old 06/20/2010, 21:38   #14

Hey do you know how to fix my problem? I can load the Servers correctly but i just cant log in when i open the client, also recently when i use the coemu loader it says it stopped working.

I see this in world server:

bewwy's connection timed out.
[WorldServer] IntegrityCheck #1
Client replying to handshake.
[WorldServer] AttackHandler Thread Not Running!!!
[WorldServer] Confirming login with LoginServer
[GameServer] Unauthenticated Login.
[WorldServer] Integrity Check #1 = 93.75%
[WorldServer] IntegrityCheck #2
[WorldServer] AttackHandler Thread Not Running!!!
[WorldServer] Integrity Check #2 = 93.75%
Old 06/20/2010, 23:04   #15

Un authenticated connection means that the login server never forwarded the connection to the game server.

Ensure that everything is checking out login side/no errors and try again... you guys sure seem to get some ****** up errors.