Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] BBXGAMES Source v5535

Discussion on [Release] BBXGAMES Source v5535 within the CO2 PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release] BBXGAMES Source v5535

Hi Elitepvpers, I found some old hard drives and noticed a lot of CO-related stuff.

So since I won't need these personal projects anymore, I decided to release some things. Remembering that these are personal projects and that were developed with the help of our forum, especially a Brazilian forum that was extinct a few years ago, this source is from an old server that I've been having fun for a while, so the source is "OK" I worked on a few things but it still has little details to work out, other than that it's a good source to build on, so good fun. NOTE: the damage calculation needs to be fixed in
some skills. forgive my bad english

I won't post images in-game because I don't have time to look for a client, etc... the rest I'll leave with you.

Download:

Special thanks to elitepvpers forum community and my old friends from Brazil "I hope you guys are alive"

Rodrigo Teles
Guh "WTGAMES"
Carlos Brunno "Cabu"

honorable mention to the largest Brazilian developer of CO.

Felipe Vendramini AKA Pintinho12
Thanks
4 Users
Old 11/01/2021, 12:47   #2

Glad to see that the community doesn't remember me
Thanks
5 Users
Old 11/02/2021, 01:22   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by pintinho12 View Post
Glad to see that the community doesn't remember me

wow, pitinho12, i remember you man, impossible not to.
good times of hacker games and invision brazil, in the heat of the post I just remembered only those who were closer hahah, but without a doubt you were the greatest brazilian CO developer and of course you deserve an honorable mention for everything you did for the brazilian CO community for so many years.

I'm glad to hear that you didn't die of covid haha
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/19/2022, 11:17   #4

nice source but i cant get it started because it say
An exception of type 'System.NullReferenceException' occurred in Conquer_Online_Server.exe but was not handled in user code
on line:
if (EntityUID.Now == 0) // i fixed the bug, now it shows what it's supposed to, you have database problems

the database is not empty its already have some acc and entity in it.
and patch waz great wit it cuz the popular client list not work anymore (
Thanks for the time .!!
Old 05/21/2022, 13:29   #5

Thx