Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server > CO2 PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 20:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement
Bitcoin Dice Game

[Release] Simple AutoPatchClient (WebFileDownload)

Discussion on [Release] Simple AutoPatchClient (WebFileDownload) within the CO2 PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release] Simple AutoPatchClient (WebFileDownload)

Hi!

I was actually doing nothing, since i can't do anything and them i decided to kill some time by making this.

1. How does it work:
- Just open the AutoPatch.dat and set up the web address and port (yes i do use a port to connect different than 80 or 8080!)

- Open the target folder where the files will be stored to be downloaded and create an Version.ini like this:

- Setup Winrar SFX files correctly.

Have fun to edit the GUI or Anything like, the source code is also included.

You don't need and AutoPatch Server setup, if you just setup something at appserver or Xamp, its easy and fast to make it work.

You can also use an FTP by changing a pretty small code piece.

Thanks in advance!
Soon i may setup a server for the old ones like me xD
Attached Files
File Type: rar AutoPatchClient.rar (332.3 KB, 21 views)

Thanks
1 User
Old 06/24/2020, 23:55   #2

elite*gold: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12tails View Post
1. How does it work:
- Just open the AutoPatch.dat and set up the web address and port (yes i do use a port to connect different than 80 or 8080!)
Why??????

Quote:
You don't need and AutoPatch Server setup, if you just setup something at appserver or Xamp, its easy and fast to make it work.
Stop using appserver...

Quote:
You can also use an FTP by changing a pretty small code piece.
FTP isn't meant for this kind of purposes.

Overall, you should consider using .NET Core over .NET Framework and migrating to WPF.

Thanks
1 User
Old 06/25/2020, 01:20   #3

elite*gold: 0
I don't use appserver, actually i use iis server, my websites are made using net core and wpf, it was just a simple autopatch server, nothing else.
Thanks
1 User

« [Release] My edited version of Redux | [Release] Imperio Source 5685 »