Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release]Fixed SS/FB System

Discussion on [Release]Fixed SS/FB System within the CO2 PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Old 02/01/2010, 09:57   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
foreach (Character C in World.H_Chars.Values)
{
if (C.Alive && (C != User || Info.Damageing == DamageType.HealHP || Info.Damageing == DamageType.HealMP))
{
if ((!RangeFromChar && MyMath.PointDistance(AimX, AimY, C.Loc.X, C.Loc.Y) <= Info.MaxDist) || MyMath.PointDistance(User.Loc.X, User.Loc.Y, C.Loc.X, C.Loc.Y) <= Info.MaxDist)
if (Info.Targetting == TargetType.Sector && InSector(C.Loc.X, C.Loc.Y) || Info.Targetting != TargetType.Sector)
if (Info.Targetting == TargetType.Linear && Line.Contains(new coords(C.Loc.X, C.Loc.Y)) || Info.Targetting != TargetType.Linear)
if (C.PKAble(User.PKMode, User) && !PlayerTargets.Contains(C) && !World.NoPKMaps.Contains(User.Loc.Map) || Info.ExtraEff == ExtraEffect.UnMount)
if (Game.World.NoPKMaps.Contains(User.Loc.Map) && GetDamage(C) == 0 || !Game.World.NoPKMaps.Contains(User.Loc.Map) || (Info.ExtraEff == ExtraEffect.UnMount && C.StatEff.Contains(StatusEffectEn.Ride)) && C.Equips.Steed.Plus < User.Equips.Steed.Plus)
if (true)
PlayerTargets.Add(C, GetDamage(C));
}
}

give me erro that :S

Old 02/01/2010, 10:01   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramix View Post
give me erro that :S
You need to add the definition of "Line". Look at the other adds to figure out what to do, it's fairly simple.

Thanks
1 User
Old 02/01/2010, 10:09   #18

ya loool xD i fixed that
Old 02/01/2010, 10:46   #19

I have the same problem as Ramix but I have no idea on adding a definition >.< I also have the Add takes 2 arguments problem also and yes I moved it from under to over and it got rid of most the problems now I just have the four errors definition problem and three Add takes 2 arguments problem please help lol.

[edit] In my source it is not "public static class mymath" it is just "public class mymath" and if I change it to "public static class mymath" then I only get the one error and that error is "the name line does not exist in the current context"

Old 02/01/2010, 11:42   #20

Quote:
List<coords> Line = new List<coords>(5);
if (Info.Targetting == TargetType.Linear)
Line = MyMath.LineCoords(User.Loc.X, User.Loc.Y, AimX, AimY, 10);

{
if (C.Alive && (C != User || Info.Damageing == DamageType.HealHP || Info.Damageing == DamageType.HealMP))
{
if ((!RangeFromChar && MyMath.PointDistance(AimX, AimY, C.Loc.X, C.Loc.Y) <= Info.MaxDist) || MyMath.PointDistance(User.Loc.X, User.Loc.Y, C.Loc.X, C.Loc.Y) <= Info.MaxDist)
if (Info.Targetting == TargetType.Sector && InSector(C.Loc.X, C.Loc.Y) || Info.Targetting != TargetType.Sector)
if (Info.Targetting == TargetType.Linear && Line.Contains(new coords(C.Loc.X, C.Loc.Y)) || Info.Targetting != TargetType.Linear)
if (C.PKAble(User.PKMode, User) && !PlayerTargets.Contains(C) && !World.NoPKMaps.Contains(User.Loc.Map) || Info.ExtraEff == ExtraEffect.UnMount)
if (Game.World.NoPKMaps.Contains(User.Loc.Map) && GetDamage(C) == 0 || !Game.World.NoPKMaps.Contains(User.Loc.Map) || (Info.ExtraEff == ExtraEffect.UnMount && C.StatEff.Contains(StatusEffectEn.Ride)) && C.Equips.Steed.Plus < User.Equips.Steed.Plus)
if (true)
PlayerTargets.Add(C, GetDamage(C));
}
}

you only need added this in "foreach (Character C in World.H_Chars.Values)"

why in server my friend i cant atack with 2 swords and ss :S ????
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/01/2010, 12:35   #21

Thank you ramix It sorted the problem out hehe
Old 02/01/2010, 13:19   #22

This alorithm is actually quite buggy, the original one kind of beats it if you ask me.
Old 02/01/2010, 16:11   #23

Great job, good algoritm for line, it's really work a lot better from orginal **** fb/ss.
Old 02/01/2010, 16:14   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by WHITELIONX View Post
I have the same problem as Ramix but I have no idea on adding a definition >.< I also have the Add takes 2 arguments problem also and yes I moved it from under to over and it got rid of most the problems now I just have the four errors definition problem and three Add takes 2 arguments problem please help lol.

[edit] In my source it is not "public static class mymath" it is just "public class mymath" and if I change it to "public static class mymath" then I only get the one error and that error is "the name line does not exist in the current context"
same problem as you, only it seems like u fixed it while i cant :P

Edit: Could u not just upload ur mymath.cs file :P
Old 02/01/2010, 18:10   #25

You have to mark the class as static to make extensions inside of it.
Old 02/01/2010, 18:18   #26

only problem i get after making
Code:
    public class MyMath
into
Code:
    public static class MyMath
i get this error
Old 02/01/2010, 18:38   #27

well i figured out my own prob for the ones that cant figure it out try the following

search for:

Code:
                    else if (Info.Targetting != TargetType.Sector && Info.Targetting != TargetType.Linear && Info.Targetting != TargetType.Range && Info.Targetting != TargetType.FromPoint)
then in this area:

Code:
                    }
                    else
                        RangeFromChar = false;
                    {
your gonna add:

Code:
so it looks like this:

Code:
                    }
                    else
                        RangeFromChar = false;
                    {
that should fix your Line error
Old 02/01/2010, 20:06   #28

ok i changed MyMath 2 this public static class MyMath and did the List<coords> steps then
fb/ss works fine against guards,monsters & tg steaks but if i go and pvp fb/ss dont work player Vs player
Old 02/01/2010, 20:09   #29

hmmm. try to add MyMath.coords if you bad added function coords into mymath.cs :P
Old 02/02/2010, 00:29   #30

I tested SS in TG and only hit one scarecrow but to be honest I would rather only hit the one scarecrow compared to hitting four lol

« [Release]Dragon Spawning | Reworked RC5 Cipher (Unsafe) »