Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server > CO2 PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 13:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Learning Redux] Video Guides To Using Redux

Discussion on [Learning Redux] Video Guides To Using Redux within the CO2 PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Old 09/01/2015, 21:13   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
Wrong cipher algorithm.
Use 5018, it'll make it easier on you.
thanks for your reply
well i will try
-------------

thanks is done

and thanks for COPS V6 Project
Old 04/16/2016, 09:52   #32

what what are the redux 3.0 patch 5065 gm commands
Old 04/16/2016, 16:36   #33

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Quote:
Originally Posted by vhaeyvyaj27 View Post
what what are the redux 3.0 patch 5065 gm commands
read through the source. They are all plainly listed there.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/19/2016, 13:09   #34

thanks for your reply pro4never i use the patch it so clean and nice the only thing is there is no quest and pkwar and fb/ss tournament in this source even the guild war is not working i guest. maybe you have the code for this thing or to be added please will appreciated thanks again.
Old 04/19/2016, 15:05   #35

dude. you can continue his work on that source. People here are not spoon feed you.
Old 01/26/2017, 17:26   #36

Alright I didn't see this section I am sorry for that, Let me do it now.

I am having problems with creating characters/login, All my files and ports match but when i put name for characters it gets stuck in loading screen. No idea what is happening... Anyone can help me on this? or skype?

email:
number: 4075584395 (txting better)
Old 01/26/2017, 19:46   #37

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,112
Quote:
Originally Posted by hypernovapc View Post
Alright I didn't see this section I am sorry for that, Let me do it now.

I am having problems with creating characters/login, All my files and ports match but when i put name for characters it gets stuck in loading screen. No idea what is happening... Anyone can help me on this? or skype?

email:
number: 4075584395 (txting better)
Still wrong thread. I don't get how you found this from almost a year ago, and not the one at the very top of the section. Literally, the most recently replied thread: . And if you read the thread, the answer to the question you like asking is in there. Forums aren't difficult... ****.
Old 04/11/2017, 14:06   #38

Bro good job but how can sue pm or gm commands ?
Old 06/20/2018, 11:25   #39

why this good guy got banned ?
please i want your old luncher please pro4never
and i want to remove nobilty system
pls help
Old 03/26/2021, 14:45   #40

I am trying to set up the server but then start debugging i get the following error: System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: 'The given key was not present in the dictionary.' Anyone have any solution? Thanks!
Old 03/26/2021, 16:06   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by mancyuxx View Post
I am trying to set up the server but then start debugging i get the following error: System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: 'The given key was not present in the dictionary.' Anyone have any solution? Thanks!
The error says that the key you're looking for is not in the dictionary.
Old 09/03/2023, 19:58   #42

any lancher for this source work to made full screen ?
Old 10/15/2023, 17:28   #43

em System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(T Key key)
em MySql.Data.MySqlClient.CharSetMap.GetCharacterSet( DBVersion version, String CharSetName)
em MySql.Data.MySqlClient.CharSetMap.GetEncoding(DBVe rsion version, String CharSetName)
em MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.Configure(MySqlConne ction connection)
em MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection.Open()
em NHibernate.Connection.DriverConnectionProvider.Get Connection() na d:\CSharp\NH\nhibernate\src\NHibernate\Connection\ DriverConnectionProvider.cs:linha 46
em NHibernate.Tool.hbm2ddl.SuppliedConnectionProvider ConnectionHelper.Prepare() na d:\CSharp\NH\nhibernate\src\NHibernate\Tool\hbm2dd l\SuppliedConnectionProviderConnectionHelper.cs:li nha 25
em NHibernate.Tool.hbm2ddl.SchemaMetadataUpdater.GetR eservedWords(Dialect dialect, IConnectionHelper connectionHelper) na d:\CSharp\NH\nhibernate\src\NHibernate\Tool\hbm2dd l\SchemaMetadataUpdater.cs:linha 43
em NHibernate.Tool.hbm2ddl.SchemaMetadataUpdater.Upda te(ISessionFactory sessionFactory) na d:\CSharp\NH\nhibernate\src\NHibernate\Tool\hbm2dd l\SchemaMetadataUpdater.cs:linha 17
em NHibernate.Impl.SessionFactoryImpl..ctor(Configura tion cfg, IMapping mapping, Settings settings, EventListeners listeners) na d:\CSharp\NH\nhibernate\src\NHibernate\Impl\Sessio nFactoryImpl.cs:linha 169
em NHibernate.Cfg.Configuration.BuildSessionFactory() na d:\CSharp\NH\nhibernate\src\NHibernate\Cfg\Configu ration.cs:linha 1244
em Redux.Database.Repositories.NHibernateHelper.Build SessionFactory() na C:\REDUX\Redux\Database\Repositories\NHibernateHel per.cs:linha 17
em Redux.Database.ServerDatabase.InitializeSql() na C:\REDUX\Redux\Database\ServerDatabase.cs:linha 12
em Redux.ControlForm..ctor() na C:\REDUX\Redux\ControlForm.cs:linha 23
em Redux.Program.Main() na C:\REDUX\Redux\Program.cs:linha 19

Error in compiler Source Redux 3.0 i noob

Error name

_sessionFactory = configuration.BuildSessionFactory();

Config this ok in source e and mysql navicat

I used appserv-x64-9.3.0 and Navicat premium 8.2
Old 03/22/2024, 00:39   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by anderson9595 View Post
em System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(T Key key)
em MySql.Data.MySqlClient.CharSetMap.GetCharacterSet( DBVersion version, String CharSetName)
em MySql.Data.MySqlClient.CharSetMap.GetEncoding(DBVe rsion version, String CharSetName)
em MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.Configure(MySqlConne ction connection)
em MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection.Open()
em NHibernate.Connection.DriverConnectionProvider.Get Connection() na d:\CSharp\NH\nhibernate\src\NHibernate\Connection\ DriverConnectionProvider.cs:linha 46
em NHibernate.Tool.hbm2ddl.SuppliedConnectionProvider ConnectionHelper.Prepare() na d:\CSharp\NH\nhibernate\src\NHibernate\Tool\hbm2dd l\SuppliedConnectionProviderConnectionHelper.cs:li nha 25
em NHibernate.Tool.hbm2ddl.SchemaMetadataUpdater.GetR eservedWords(Dialect dialect, IConnectionHelper connectionHelper) na d:\CSharp\NH\nhibernate\src\NHibernate\Tool\hbm2dd l\SchemaMetadataUpdater.cs:linha 43
em NHibernate.Tool.hbm2ddl.SchemaMetadataUpdater.Upda te(ISessionFactory sessionFactory) na d:\CSharp\NH\nhibernate\src\NHibernate\Tool\hbm2dd l\SchemaMetadataUpdater.cs:linha 17
em NHibernate.Impl.SessionFactoryImpl..ctor(Configura tion cfg, IMapping mapping, Settings settings, EventListeners listeners) na d:\CSharp\NH\nhibernate\src\NHibernate\Impl\Sessio nFactoryImpl.cs:linha 169
em NHibernate.Cfg.Configuration.BuildSessionFactory() na d:\CSharp\NH\nhibernate\src\NHibernate\Cfg\Configu ration.cs:linha 1244
em Redux.Database.Repositories.NHibernateHelper.Build SessionFactory() na C:\REDUX\Redux\Database\Repositories\NHibernateHel per.cs:linha 17
em Redux.Database.ServerDatabase.InitializeSql() na C:\REDUX\Redux\Database\ServerDatabase.cs:linha 12
em Redux.ControlForm..ctor() na C:\REDUX\Redux\ControlForm.cs:linha 23
em Redux.Program.Main() na C:\REDUX\Redux\Program.cs:linha 19

Error in compiler Source Redux 3.0 i noob

Error name

_sessionFactory = configuration.BuildSessionFactory();

Config this ok in source e and mysql navicat

I used appserv-x64-9.3.0 and Navicat premium 8.2
i have the same problem