Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] 5065 Database

Discussion on [Release] 5065 Database within the CO2 PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release] 5065 Database

Removed
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/02/2009, 02:14   #2

Nice too bad idk how to set up binaries.
Old 10/02/2009, 07:04   #3

TearZ,

If you had looked in the forums every now and then you would find that credit HAS been given to you for your work and more was to be posted. LiquidKaos people are not the thieves and mean types you are making them out to be and I give credit where credit is due. You got kicked for disobeying rules that we set for ourselves as the PMs and you were blocked to prevent vengeful retaliation. When told this, you said that you did not throw those types of fits. So, even though you did the work and yes, you found the source to begin with, what exactly would you be doing in this post? Looks very much like a type of revenge. I know that you will most likely report my post, but at least you will see it beforehand. I apologize for you being upset, but your assumption of us is incorrect.

J

PS. I'd like to know what the "many reasons" we are going down are.